6 replies to this topic

#1 Dennis

Dennis

Ensign

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 01:08 PM

Remember this production?

Just go to www.starshipexeter.com and follow the links for "The Tressaurian Intersection."

Hope you all enjoy it.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 smiler

smiler

Online Advertising Design Team

• Members
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 04:27 PM

Just go to www.starshipexeter.com and follow the links for "The Tressaurian Intersection."

Hope you all enjoy it.

Excellent stuff :thumbsup: well worth the wait!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 CessnaDriver

CessnaDriver

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:17 PM

Hope you all enjoy it.

Great news!
Letters Division Member

Kirk: I take it the odds are against us and the situation is grim.
Picard: You could say that.
Kirk: You know, if Spock were here, he'd say that I was an irrational, illogical human being by taking on a mission like that. Sounds like fun!

#4 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 01:43 AM

Was it worth the three month wait? You bet your sweet bippy it was! After downloading it and watching it this morning I would say that it is arguably the best all round fan production I have seen to date! The acting was consistently good, the plot sufficently convoluted to hold your interest and the sets, spfx and CGI that we waited so long for? They were absolutely stunning! :clap:

The oldest Trek Fan Film production company, Exeter's first episode "Savage Empire" was started way back in 1995 and released in 2002 and they have been generally regarded as trying to stay closest to the ideals of the Original Series. In this they have succeeded, so much so that you could be forgiven for thinking that this is a lost original series episode! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Kirok

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#5 USS_Oberon

USS_Oberon

Ensign

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 01:58 AM

It sounds and looks class! Unfortunately I don't have broadband, so I won't be able to download it. Are there any image galleries from the new episode I could check out?

I've seen some of the galleries on Exeter studio.com....these guys are DEFINATELY a cut above the rest! Where on earth did they get all the money from to be able to make such amazing sets, models etc? Dontations alone?

"Aye, and if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon"

Posted Image

http://USSOberon.blogspot.com

My New Ship - THE USS EQUILIBRIUM

#6 Dennis

Dennis

Ensign

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:36 AM

It sounds and looks class! Unfortunately I don't have broadband, so I won't be able to download it. Are there any image galleries from the new episode I could check out?
I've seen some of the galleries on Exeter studio.com....these guys are DEFINATELY a cut above the rest! Where on earth did they get all the money from to be able to make such amazing sets, models etc? Dontations alone?

Well, there's a saying that "if you have lots of money and no time you can do it, and if you have lots of time and no money you can do it; if you're short on both, you're screwed."

The show costs money, but years of prep work and taking our time help to minimize that. A number of us have spent considerable amounts of our own money on the production.

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

#7 Willi Wiegand

Willi Wiegand

Ensign

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:40 AM

I'm a big Starship Exeter Fan!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users