5 replies to this topic

#1 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:46 PM

Good Afternoon fellow TU people and Aussies

125 pages ago, the Cubbyhouse was launched to get a closer feeling towards members and while looking for one of my poems i wrote to add to my book i decided to go through the pages and bring you the best of lines

1. " That question is cruel and unnecessary Posted Image" - Vol on LGG's question about favourite Trek episodes from all series

2. "I'll give you a tip AT. If a girl asks you to call her a Queen, you'd better call her a Queen. Being hit in the head is the official standard response to refusal in acknowledging her Queenhood Posted Image" - Vol on my questioning on calling LGG a "Queen" and getting donged on the head for asking why should i call her Queen

3. "Patience LGG, Patience.....you'll get your Adama boys back soon" - Me telling LGG that her beloved Adama boys in particular Lee Adama (Played by Jamie Bamber who LGG makes us study his body (relax only upper half) to show how great he is

4. "theres 4 in the room and somebodys head ballooned.........move over, move over so they all moved over and one fell out" - rewording of that bed song after it was said LGG's head was crushing Ghy in the Cubbyhouse

5. "I have to download them first then into my sleeping bag...........did you have to tell everybody that part!" - LGG was uploading some music for me and i sent a PM telling how i got booted out of my bed because it was needed for my sister and family plus my brother and friends taken almost the rest and i got sent into my computer room to sleep in and so i typed while in my "bed" that night

more soon..............there is a point to all this but i am going through all 175 pages to find them

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Trek-Rider

Trek-Rider

CHIEF SQUEEKY PIXELS

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 12:18 AM

LOL! You guys need your own web section on the TU site! Maybe even your own forum! :D

~Sarah/TR
"With every ending, there is a new beginning."

Make it so.
Posted Image

#3 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 12:52 AM

i wrote a story about watching at the cinemas and i can't remember which section, i think it came after LGG and I discussed the music group
"The Drifters"

The Cubbyhouse breaks down the thought that TU is just about Star Trek and saving Enterprise but what we do is that we talk about things to keep up interest.
Virtually we have an education in here of life while doing our daily ST:E business

#4 Trek-Rider

Trek-Rider

CHIEF SQUEEKY PIXELS

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 01:17 AM

A virtual life, and community! No doubt.

~S/TR

#5 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 01:30 AM

We have discussed everything possible for instance:

LGG threatening viewing of pictures of her rock-boyfriend (she has a Sci-Fi one etc etc) Thom if there is any bad comments, SFI has learnt his lesson in recent months

Why Harry Kim did not get promoted in ST:VOY while Tom Paris and Maquis members did get promotions

Would a Captain Janeway and Chakotay relationship would of suited fans better than Seven of Nine and Chakotay

#6 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:44 PM

Today's Classic moment goes back to they heyday of having chats and this one focuses on the issue of censorship between Ghy, Kirok and myself

[Aussie_Trekkie] remember this meeting was not classified
Kirok> chiao
ghyhgov> LOL
ghyhgov> just portions of it
[Aussie_Trekkie] up to LGG
ghyhgov> umm one part really needs to come out
[Aussie_Trekkie] write it so LGG sees
ghyhgov> very well
Kirok> maybe if she emailed it to the main players first - at least to ghy - I thinks theres a couple of things he wants to keep off
ghyhgov> one in specific
ghyhgov> I'll PM her
Kirok> oh and you'll have to scratch me saying that
Kirok> and scratch me asking to scratch it ...
ghyhgov> LMAO!!!!!!!!
Kirok> and ... well you know!
[Aussie_Trekkie] scratch the scratch
ghyhgov> maybe we should just leave it all in and let the chips fall where they may
ghyhgov> it's not that top secret
[Aussie_Trekkie] LGG would spend hours picking through this if she has to edit
[Aussie_Trekkie] yeah, we'll live another day
Kirok> Yes It'll never get better if we keep on scratching it!
ghyhgov> LOL
ghyhgov> gotta go guys
[Aussie_Trekkie] bye
Kirok> Bye

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users