Photo

LOST

19 replies to this topic

#1 vorta_weyoun

vorta_weyoun

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, obviously<br />Archaeology/Egyptology/Paleontology<br />Queen: The Masterstroke<br />Anything Goes: a MasonFilm production<br />Evocations: Savage Gold<br />Building a full-scale interior of the Defiant (yes! I am mad!)<br />Latin, English, History, Geography

Posted 11 August 2005 - 04:17 AM

I know Lost isn't really sci-fi, but it's damn good entertainment all the same. The best drama series to come from America since Deep Space Nine.

So. This is the place to talk about anything Lost - the characters, the plot, the what the hell is going on. Any theories or thoughts you might have - please post them here.
The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Garak

Act, and you shall have dinner; wait, and you shall be dinner.
Gowron

#2 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts
  • Interests:Nintendo Games, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Stargate, Lost, Doctor Who, Stephen King books, Michael Crichton books

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:28 PM

I think of it as sci-fi. Or some people call it sci-fi "lite".

I can't wait til the 2nd season starts.
[url="[url][url]http://www.tnt.tv/series/leverage/"][/url][/url][img][url][url]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/kylenin/Leverage.jpg[/url][/url][/img][/url]
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#3 vorta_weyoun

vorta_weyoun

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, obviously<br />Archaeology/Egyptology/Paleontology<br />Queen: The Masterstroke<br />Anything Goes: a MasonFilm production<br />Evocations: Savage Gold<br />Building a full-scale interior of the Defiant (yes! I am mad!)<br />Latin, English, History, Geography

Posted 11 August 2005 - 01:31 PM

Oh yes... you Americans have already had Season 1. Us English have just seen the Marshall shot and Locke find the dog. I don't trust Locke.
The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Garak

Act, and you shall have dinner; wait, and you shall be dinner.
Gowron

#4 Sevens

Sevens

Ambassador of Awesome

• Members
  • 12,173 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:16 PM

Locke is cool

I think LOST is definitely scifi

Proud member of the Men's Auxiliary of S.A.N.I.T.Y.

#5 trek_dude

trek_dude

Time Traveling Counterist from the planet Gallifrey

• Members
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 07:22 AM

Lost is great, i have loved season 1 so far , the uk is just a couple a weeks away from the season 1 season finale.
League of the Non Alligned Sci Fi Club - join the real life chatroom.
www.LOTNA.org.uk

#6 JoannaPoe

JoannaPoe

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,999 posts
  • Interests:Photography and design, reading, film, sailing. The majority of my time is currently spent traveling for work, wondering which time zone I'm in this week. And watching Sci-fi, of course.

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:23 PM

Hey Lost fans, I'm not sure how many of you are 24 fans as well, but I noticed Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) appeared briefly in the last hour, and showed up in the previews for next week as well. Just a heads up! They're both great shows, just in case you're watching one and not the other! :)

I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your browser history when you die.

ST: Unity

#7 Nickolov

Nickolov

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:14 AM

I'm currently watching this amazing show. I saw the first seven episodes from the first season, and I'm shocked!!! Excellent show!! Until the end of the week, I'll finish watching the first season.

Hurley is the best character. The Korean guy pisses me off.

Macedonian National Coordinator @ TFU

Posted Image

MakTrek blog | Crapwerk blog

#8 Radardog

Radardog

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,693 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, filmmaking, etc.

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:02 PM

I'm currently watching this amazing show. I saw the first seven episodes from the first season, and I'm shocked!!! Excellent show!! Until the end of the week, I'll finish watching the first season.

Hurley is the best character. The Korean guy pisses me off.

Hurley IS a great character, but you'll end up changing how you feel about the Korean guy.
Captain, I am not a merry man! - Worf "Qpid"

#9 Nickolov

Nickolov

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:48 AM

I just finished watching the first season. The show is great, and my favorite character is Sawyer. That guy rocks! So, Hurley is not the best anymore. :P

This weekend I'll be watching the second season. Can't wait to watch the first episode from season 2, because the first ended very, very cliff-hanging. :)

Macedonian National Coordinator @ TFU

Posted Image

MakTrek blog | Crapwerk blog

#10 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:03 PM

Second season rocks IMO but there were some who didn't like it. Seems like every season is a different focus, first being the characters themselves, the second and third not going to say since you haven't watched.

Btw, Sawyer is my favourite character as well. Never liked him at first, pretty sure most people didn't, but the way his character is and what he says made me grown to like him.

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#11 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts
  • Interests:Nintendo Games, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Stargate, Lost, Doctor Who, Stephen King books, Michael Crichton books

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:29 PM

New episodes resume two weeks from tonight!
[url="[url][url]http://www.tnt.tv/series/leverage/"][/url][/url][img][url][url]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/kylenin/Leverage.jpg[/url][/url][/img][/url]

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#12 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:39 PM

New episodes start one week from tonight! They'll show a recap special before the new episode, in case people missed the first six episodes of the season.

Right now, I'm doing a bit of recapping myself to get ready for the rest of Season 3.

#13 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:33 AM

Okay, tonight's the night.

Lost Season 3 returns with episode #7: "Not in Portland".

And it's on at a new time: 10 PM Eastern / 9 PM Central.

#14 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:01 PM

New time, weird...but hey it's on right now! :clap:

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#15 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:16 PM

New time, weird...but hey it's on right now! :clap:

It got moved to a later time so that it's not on at the same time as American Idol. I guess they thought that they'd lose some viewers.

#16 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:20 AM

I see 1-2 season LOST on TV. Interested series, good story. Have drama moments, mistik . Many mysteries, look and not understand the plot, until you look the whole series. I have all LOST ON DVD. On russian TV this series translated in 2:00 AM.

Edited by Martok, 10 December 2009 - 07:21 AM.

#17 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:35 AM

I know Lost isn't really sci-fi ...

It is now.

BTW, the sixth and final season of Lost starts on February 2nd. Less than a month away!

#18 rose.jasmin

rose.jasmin

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:57 AM

Lost is my favourite tv show.This is a American television drama show. I watch this show online. I love the role of Henry Ian Cusick a and Desmond Hume. The first episode was so gripping and terrifying.I love this show.
watch csi miami for free. Get the latest csi miami online TV Shows, seasons, episodes, news and more
watch My Name is Earl for Free. Feel free to view latest Episodes of My Name is Earl and Watch it online for free.

#19 rubimartin

rubimartin

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

Lost is a drama series . The first episode was so gripping and terrifying.I love this show.
I have watched this show daily basis.My all the family are al;so like this show.

#20 safiajen

safiajen

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

Lost is my all time favorite TV show.I like to watch this show daily online so much.I am a regular viewer of this TV show.I never missed it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users