Calling all Kent fans

3 replies to this topic

#1 vorta_weyoun

vorta_weyoun

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:31 AM

Defusion, Lukmas and I are looking for any TrekUnited members in Kent, specifically the Dartford region, to form a Trek group. If anyone is interested could they please PM either myself or Defusion. Thank you.
The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Garak

Act, and you shall have dinner; wait, and you shall be dinner.
Gowron

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Lukmas

Lukmas

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:24 AM

HEY!
I am not a TREK FAN!

#3 kehlan

kehlan

Warrant Officer 1st Class

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

We are not in Kent - we are based all over the UK, allbeit with a few international members, but we would love to hear from you and keep in touch.

We organise quite alot of small events which anyone interested is welcome to join in. Will any of you be at collectormania in a couple of weeks? If you're there on the sunday, come and say hello, I will be the only Klingon female there so you won't have any trouble finding me.

Kehlan

Fleet Captain of the Federation/Klingon Rapid Response Fleet

http://www.ncc-71805.com/

Ask me about the Starfleet/Klingon Banquet

#4 Maquis

Maquis

Senior Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:04 AM

Defusion, Lukmas and I are looking for any TrekUnited members in Kent, specifically the Dartford region, to form a Trek group. If anyone is interested could they please PM either myself or Defusion. Thank you.

I doubt your are still oding this but if you are I am interested, I live in Catford which is pretty close by.

Cancellation is not logical..

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users