I second that.
Best Main Enemy? From All Movies
Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:11 AM
I second that.
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather
Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:24 PM
In implementation, however, he isn't as fascinating. There is a reason I like to call his movie "Three Old Guys Fighting on a Mountain."
Still, I voted for him because I knew everyone would vote for Khan.
Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:17 AM
A true Shakespearian megalomaniac, he's the kind of villain every great sci-fi movie in Trek's vein should have. Ricardo Montalban chewed up his classic lines just brilliantly and while Khan was wonderfully unhinged, he was never two-dimensional. He still mourned his wife, felt sorrow for his fallen second in command. He had a reason for his actions, however insane. And the fact those actions had deep emotional consequences for Kirk and the audience, only made Khan a stronger villain.
Second would be General Chang - again, even more linked with Shakespeare, with great lines lovingly spewed out by the legendary Christopher Plummer. He's the closest we've come to Khan since his movie.
Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:15 AM
1. The Tal Shair managed to get a large enough sample of Picard's .D.N.A. to make him.
2. He's a dangerous idealist.
3. He's patroitic about the Romulan Empire.
4. He is one of the Trek characters I feel close to. (Almost like a brother).
5. He designed and built theeee best starship in the galaxy, the Scimitar.
Unofficial Star Trek: Protector Production Advisor
Starship Excelsior Promotional Graphics
Star Trek Requirius Production Advisor and Graphic Designer
Trek fan fiction writer: Welcome to Romulus and Temporal Cold War Factions.
Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:12 PM
Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:40 PM
2. Khan Noonien Singh - This villian was awesome, for the hero Kirk, a perfect antagonist and the seeds had been planted on the TV show(minus the Chekov issue though). Showed absolutely no mercy, and even if he had gotten the info from Kirk, I bet he would have blown up the Enterprise afterwords, a true villian.
3. Commander Kruge - They never really showed how ruthless as a commander he could have been
4. The Probe - This I wouldn't call a villian at all either. It wasn't really attacking, just trying to figure out why they lost contact.
5. "God" - Worthless movie
6. General Chang - Like Khan, a true villian. He was against peace from the get go, and wanted to make sure it never happened. A good villian to show Kirk the error of his ways of thinking at the time.
7. Dr. Tolian Soran - What I never understood is how he was killed, considering Guinan said a part of her and everyone remains regardless, so really, why didn't they just give him a shuttlecraft and let him go into the nexus(since thats how guinan got in, a transport ship got caught in it)
8. The Borg Queen - was good, but really opened the door to inconsistency. But she did teach Data some things about being human, and also showed why its bad to chase perfection.
9. Ahdar Ru'afo - weak character really
10. Praetor Shinzon - a great character, just badly executed IMO
In all I would say Khan and Chang were the best main enemies, because they showed how bad vendetta's and being pro war all the time can be very bad.
Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:02 PM
This post has been edited by Commander Lazar: 11 December 2011 - 07:18 PM