Stargate: Infinity

18 replies to this topic

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 07:56 PM

Stargate: Infinity. Has anyone seen this animated series? It was only on for one season. I saw the first few episodes, then lost interest, even though I'm a Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan.
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 07:57 PM

Didn't know it even existed :huh:

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#3 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:00 PM

Here's a link to The Internet Movie Database -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320969/
Posted Image

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#4 Darth Paris

Darth Paris

Admiral

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:37 PM

Never saw an episode, but from what I did see it looks to be aimed towars younger viewers. If it was ever on I might try to watch it once.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Remember The USS Cole, London, Bali, Madrid, Tunisia, Kenya and Tanzania, Riyadh, Amman, 9/11: New York, The Pentagon, and Pennsylvania

#5 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:41 PM

Well, it was a Saturday morning cartoon.
Posted Image

#6 Trek Realist

Trek Realist

Amicus Hostis

• Members
  • 7,706 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 10:09 AM

Well, it was a Saturday morning cartoon.

View Post

I love cartoons :D
Atheism is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with reality.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes

My Blog

#7 Borg Queen

Borg Queen

Commodore

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:13 AM

I thought it was Crap excuse my language.
AWC-WARRIOR
Never give up. Never surrender.
Posted Image
(\_/)
(0.0)
(> <)
O__O

#8 NickJ

NickJ

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:52 AM

Yeah I saw a few episodes of it when it was on...it was ok I guess but I guess thats what you get for making a great TV show into a cartoon
"Ever since my first day on the job as a Starfleet Captain, I swore I'd never let myself get caught in one of these godforsaken paradoxes. The past is the future, the future is the past, it all gives me a headache." - Janeway

#9 Electricbolt

Electricbolt

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 3,721 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:27 AM

I watched this when I was younger, but I don't remember too much of it.
"Pain is for the living. Only the dead don't feel it. Pain is a part of life. Sometimes it's a big part, and sometimes it isn't, but either way, it's part of the big puzzle, the deep music, the great game. Pain does two things: It teaches you, tells you that you're alive. Then it passes away and leaves you changed. It leaves you wiser, sometimes. Sometimes it leaves you stronger. Either way, pain leaves its mark, and everything important that will ever happen to you in life is going to involve it in one degree or another."

-White Night by Jim Butcher (pg 251)

#10 T'Mir

T'Mir

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 01:13 PM

I thought it was Crap excuse my language.

View Post

Ditto.
A friend of me happened to get the first episode into his hands and lend me the VHS-tape today, since he knows I also like SG1 and SGA.
I watched the teaser and thought '######. He was kidding me! This is no StarGate!' . Then came the opening and I was like 'OMG this IS StarGate!'. :blink: I tried to watch this Crap for three minutes, then I turned the VCR off. :vomit: :angry:

Even for younger viewer this is definitly no StarGate. This series looks more like some Marvel-comic. (I also missed the human-looking aliens in the Opening, but what do I exspect?!? ...even the SG-members doesn't look really human?? And those uniformes?!?! :vomit: )

Now I'm off, watching quality StarGate on TV... :)
We're making history with... every light year. (Archer & Trip in Shockwave Part 1)

Online Petition: ENTERPRISE-Direct-to-DVD NEW
SAVE-ENT-PETITION-LINK: Online Petition: Save Enterprise

Posted Image Posted Image
=> help CANCER-research with your PC => TrekUnited-Grid-Team

#11 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

...even the SG-members doesn't look really human?? And those uniformes?!?! :vomit: )

View Post

It's supposed to be decades in our future. One of the characters, if I can remember right, was an Ancient. But she didn't look like the Ancients on SG-1 and Atlantis. The enemies do use those Jaffa staff weapons. But, yeah, except for the fact that they use the stargates, there's not much in common with the other Stargate shows. It's in the future, so there's a lot of events between now and that time that we've missed.

I didn't think it was too bad. It's a cartoon and not to be taken seriously (the way the movie and the live-action TV shows should be). I stopped watching it because I didn't want to keep on getting up so early on Saturdays. The weekend is my time to sleep in, not get up early so I can watch a cartoon. I also stopped watching that Kirby show too, which was on around the same time. I liked that one more.
Posted Image

#12 jabberwocky

jabberwocky

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:42 PM

I managed to catch one episode but I just couldn't get into the show, That and I had to work Saturday mornings.
"Guests are reminded that Platform 1 forbids the use of Weapons, Teleportation, and Religion."

ping Sanity.
ping: cannot resolve sanity : Unknown host

Sanctuary For All

#13 NX01

NX01

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:20 AM

After viewing just one epsiode of this show I was ready to end my existence on this earth here and then. lol

It is so awful!
Art Department
Flash Programming Team

Posted Image

Legends Never Die...

#14 trek_dude

trek_dude

Time Traveling Counterist from the planet Gallifrey

• Members
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 01:32 AM

I just watched an episode i thought it was quite bad and i couldn't stand that theme tune.
League of the Non Alligned Sci Fi Club - join the real life chatroom.
www.LOTNA.org.uk

#15 fox242411

fox242411

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:15 PM

did not like it at all amde no sense to me :huh:

#16 Captain Braxton

Captain Braxton

Fleet Captain

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:24 PM

i didnt like it very much it was corny, if they had made it more realisituc like the GI JOE Sigma show then it might have been cool, but all the bright colors gave me a headache.

Braxton
"The Only Reason For Time Is to Stop Every Thing Happing At Once"
-Captain Braxton

#17 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

The complete series (all 26 episodes) of Stargate: Infinity (the non-canon animated series) is scheduled for release in mid-2008.

Click here for the news article: http://www.gateworld...ing_to_dv.shtml
Posted Image

#18 wildcard1377

wildcard1377

Version 3.1

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:48 PM

I saw a few episodes but just was really confused and lost. It really didn't make much sense to me. I guess maybe if I had caught the premiere episode it may have enlightened me more to what the overall story arch was, but I wasn't engaged enough to try and make a habbit of catching it.

Posted Image

#19 Aric

Aric

Ensign

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:15 PM

I remember that I watched it once when it was on but I can't remember anything about it now except that I hated it. And I love cartoons. I think I read somewhere that the SG-1 guys had nothing to do with the creation of this series.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users