Enterprise: Flashed

45 replies to this topic

#1 Lilredhead

Lilredhead

Enterprise: Flashed Creator

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:29 PM

For those of you who don't know, Enterprise: Flashed is an animated Flash cartoon series created in the dedication of Star Trek: Enterprise. I started this cartoon to drive support to the Save Enterprise cause. I also created it so people could have a good laugh, perhaps even relieve some of the tensions during this extraordinary campaign. But in light of recent events, I can see Enterprise: Flashed's mission has changed in a way. Now that Enterprise is cancelled for good, I feel Enterprise: Flashed is a great way to continue the adventures of Captain Archer and his crew. Keep in mind, I am not saying this series will replace the TV show we all grew to love, simply think of it as a comedic spin off. The series may have a humorous nature, but I'm sure there's room for telling classic Star Trek tales as well.

I have been making Flash cartoons since 2002. And I can say that this is by far my best series to date. And I will continue to develop it for as long as the interest stays. I also want you guys to be apart of this. Post your ideas in this forum, that's what it's here for! This should be a fan driven series. Let's show everyone just how much we love this TV show.

I will post updates for the series in this message board and on my website. The site address is http://www.enterpriseflashed.com. If you have yet to see the series, you can watch the series through my site, or on the Complete Episodes List Thread.

Thanks!

Edited by Lilredhead, 06 September 2005 - 02:24 AM.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kaplan

Kaplan

Commander

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:10 PM

This is great stuff!

Can't wait to see episode 3 :thumbsup:

gr. Kaplan

#3 smiler

smiler

Online Advertising Design Team

• Members
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:12 PM

Great fun!

:D
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Cougar

Cougar

fsfafsfdyryrhgf

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 24,610 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:46 PM

Saw both, I love them!

Glad to see an ENT flashed section now :D

Posted Image

"We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people."
- Gen Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

#5 Guest_UFP1701_*

Guest_UFP1701_*

• Guests

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:51 PM

Really good Stuff...Thanks for sharing

End Transmission....

#6 PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:15 PM

Brilliant, wonderful & so funny! really looking forward to ep.3.

#7 Igor

Igor

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:23 PM

they're great...

when is ep. 3 coming out ??
If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.
- Dr. Ernesto "Che" Guevara de la Serna

Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel.
- Dr. Ernesto "Che" Guevara de la Serna

Religion is the opium of the masses.
- Karl Marx

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery,
None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of CVs in the bin without reading them."
- David Brent (Ricky Gervais) [The Office]

#8 Lilredhead

Lilredhead

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:28 PM

they're great...

when is ep. 3 coming out ??

View Post

Thanks, and I'm hoping to get Episode 3 out next week sometime. It would have been done this week, but somethings came up and I had to delay it.

#9 triplittleminx

triplittleminx

'Slice of Sci Fi' News Team Stargate:SG-1 Researcher

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 02:38 PM

brillant 20 out of 10
'Slice of Sci Fi' News Team Stargate: SG-1 Researcher

Posted Image

I declare the love as i am the person who thought of these Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Villageidiot

Villageidiot

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 03:43 PM

Love it. Thanks so much :bowdown:

#11 emony

emony

Commander

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:12 PM

That was great!
I loved Kirk.
A true hero can bear any amount of pain...as long as it doesnt hurt

#12 suttsteve

suttsteve

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:51 AM

Good job.

#13 jeffkicker

jeffkicker

Star Trek / Farscape News Consultant

• Members
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:20 AM

:thumbsup: Fantastic work!!! :thumbsup:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>'Slice of Sci Fi' News Team</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Pacific Region Coordinator</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Trek United Publications Team</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Trek United COMM team member (info@trekunited.com)</span>

Don't forget to vote for ' Slice of Sci-Fi' and 'The Dragon Page' at Podcast Alley!

Posted Image

#14 Qapla

Qapla

Crewman

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:57 PM

really funny, looking forward to the next episode

#15 megabyte

megabyte

Commodore

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 09:55 AM

Great! Tickeled my funnybone. Keep it up Lilredhead. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#16 LLAP-TERRELL

LLAP-TERRELL

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • Location:So Cal, &quot;The O.C.&quot; in Fullerton, near L.A.

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:30 PM

I'll definately have to check this out... I could use a good laugh, BUT...

Whynot take this effort to the NEXT level, and do a "animated series" akin to the TOS TAS done so many years ago?!!! Why can't you do a "serious" (with just a "little comic relief" in there, for effect) series continuation, with this project, huh?!

I have written 5 (so far scripted, etc, that Manny Coto accepted at the "Save Enterprise L.A. Rally" in Feb. 25th, through my agent) scripts (4 one-hour episodes & 1 two-hour "series Finale"episode) for Star Trek: Enterprise; are you "up to the challenge" and to doing this - like "New Voyages" did with TOS, huh?!!! ;) :thumbsup: :clap: :D

I'm willing to be a Producer/Writer for it; if you're interested?! :)

LLAP, TERRELL B)

P.S. PM me if you'd like; I can send the"registered" Log-lines/Treatments & Spec. Scripts to you in a PDF file(s) as ATTACHMENT(s) to a reply E-Mail, ifyou'll E-Mail me at: thimmelheber@yahoo.com and... don't forget to put some "identifier" in the subject box; so I don't accidentally delete you as spam, okay?! Thanks!!! :lol:

For those of you who don't know, Enterprise: Flashed is an animated Flash cartoon series created in the dedication of Star Trek: Enterprise.  I started this cartoon to drive support to the Save Enterprise cause.  I also created it so people could have a good laugh, perhaps even relieve some of the tensions during this extraordinary campaign.  But in light of recent events, I can see Enterprise: Flashed's mission has changed in a way.  Now that Enterprise is cancelled for good, I feel Enterprise: Flashed is a great way to continue the adventures of Captain Archer and his crew.  Keep in mind, I am not saying this series will replace the TV show we all grew to love, simply think of it as a comedic spin off.  The series may have a humorous nature, but I'm sure there's room for telling classic Star Trek tales as well.

I have been making Flash cartoons since 2002.  And I can say that this is by far my best series to date.  And I will continue to develop it for as long as the interest stays.  I also want you guys to be apart of this.  Post your ideas in this forum, that's what it's here for!  This should be a fan driven series.  Let's show everyone just how much we love this TV show.

I will post updates for the series in this message board and on my website.  The site address is http://www.enterpriseflashed.com.  If you have yet to see the series, you can get to them through my site, or directly watch them here:

Episode 1- http://www.enterpris...nterprise1.html

Episode 2- http://www.enterpris...nterprise2.html

Episode 3- http://www.enterpris...nterprise3.html

Special Episode 1- http://www.enterpris...esincident.html

Thanks!

View Post

LLAP (Live Long And Prosper) and NEVER give up!
Failure is... NOT an option, here!

"When one loses faith, and gives up hopes of trying to succeed; one LOSES, and gives up ALL hopes of succeeding!!!" - Terrell (himself)

Posted Image"> - SIGGY BANNER

<a target="_BLANK" href="

#17 Lilredhead

Lilredhead

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:18 AM

I'll definately have to check this out... I could use a good laugh, BUT...

Whynot take this effort to the NEXT level, and do a "animated series" akin to the TOS TAS done so many years ago?!!!  Why can't you do a "serious" (with just a "little comic relief" in there, for effect) series continuation, with this project, huh?!

I have written 5 (so far scripted, etc, that Manny Coto accepted at the "Save Enterprise L.A. Rally" in Feb. 25th, through my agent) scripts (4 one-hour episodes & 1 two-hour "series Finale"episode) for Star Trek: Enterprise; are you "up to the challenge" and to doing this - like "New Voyages" did with TOS, huh?!!! ;)  :thumbsup:  :clap:  :D 

I'm willing to be a Producer/Writer for it; if you're interested?! :)

LLAP, TERRELL B) 

P.S. PM me if you'd like; I can send the"registered" Log-lines/Treatments & Spec. Scripts to you in a PDF file(s) as ATTACHMENT(s) to a reply E-Mail, ifyou'll E-Mail me at: thimmelheber@yahoo.com and... don't forget to put some "identifier" in the subject box; so I don't accidentally delete you as spam, okay?!  Thanks!!! :lol:

View Post

I appreciate the feedback. However, I feel that the humor is what separates Enterprise: Flashed from other fan films currently being made. Granted, there are other parodies out there, but I think comedy is the best way to do a Flash cartoon series like this. Now, I am perfectly willing to look at your scripts. As I have said before, I will accept scripts from other people and consider adding their ideas into the series. Just because the episodes so far have been humorous, doesn't mean we can't throw in a few serious episodes every now and then. Also, I recently did a poll asking what people wanted out of the series. 0% voted for making the series into a serious one. Less then half voted for a little of serious and comedy and more then half wanted it to stay funny. So, the majority of viewers want it to stay funny. If you want to send me your scripts though, I can look at them and we can discuss it further.

#18 T'Mir

T'Mir

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:59 AM

:thumbsup: Great work
We're making history with... every light year. (Archer & Trip in Shockwave Part 1)

Online Petition: ENTERPRISE-Direct-to-DVD NEW
SAVE-ENT-PETITION-LINK: Online Petition: Save Enterprise

Posted Image Posted Image
=> help CANCER-research with your PC => TrekUnited-Grid-Team

#19 trekzone

trekzone

Commodore

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:10 PM

i liked it! good work..

#20 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:21 PM

I finally broke down and joined the technology age and switched from dialup to broadband. Enterprise flashed was one of the first things I needed to see.

Watched them all today! Awesome work! looking forward to the next episode.
Maybe we can't have Enterprise at the moment, but here in the forum, the fan based creations keep us all entertained!

Thank You!!! :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users