Photo

How cute is Connor Trinneer/Trip Tucker?

12864 replies to this topic

Poll: How cute is Connor Trinneer/Trip Tucker? (268 member(s) have cast votes)

How cute is Connor Trinneer/Trip Tucker?

1. If I see him I pass out. (34 votes [12.64%])

Percentage of vote: 12.64%

2. If I see him I can't stop watching. (132 votes [49.07%])

Percentage of vote: 49.07%

3. If I see him I watch and well.. nothing else. (65 votes [24.16%])

Percentage of vote: 24.16%

4. If I see him I wish he was Archer. (7 votes [2.60%])

Percentage of vote: 2.60%

5. If I see him I turn my television off (6 votes [2.23%])

Percentage of vote: 2.23%

6. If I see him I start throwing up. (25 votes [9.29%])

Percentage of vote: 9.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#12361 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

That is the one, Micio, thank you!!! Connor is the voice actor in the end describing the Folio.

TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#12362 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

And....New page!!!
Posted Image
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#12363 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:01 AM

That is the one, Micio, thank you!!! Connor is the voice actor in the end describing the Folio.

You're welcome :). Yes, I've recognize the voice, even if to me, Trip's voice is this one:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Trip = Franco Prando
Reed = Gianni Bersanetti
Archer = Paolo Marchese
T'Pol = Monica Gravina

I love these voices.
We've all done the scarecrow! (Q -Star Trek - Voyager "Deathwish")

My 5th Virtual Season of Enterprise, or how I saved Trip Tucker!

Against Patulous Eustachian Tube

#12364 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

FYI...I am trying to decide if Connor is the voice actor in another commercial and for a movie ad. I will let you know if I think so.
To honor Connor's voice acting gigs.....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Still want him back on screen with those amazing pipes and expressions!

#12365 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:10 AM

Hi ya everyone! Posted Image

Well, we're down to the last 4 days in Germany! Trying not to get sad cos we'll be saying goodbye to our baby girl. Looks like she'll be staying for quite sometime in Germany, possibly 3 years! Posted Image We all agree that by the end of those 3 years she'll be married to her current partner. You can see the love between these two. They are just made for each other - true soul mates!. Anyhoo, I'm hoping that I'll come back with my sis to Germany maybe next year - in SUMMER this time, and have a visit! She is, however, planning to come home for a little while.

Anyways, today's going to be a home day as baby girl is working, so we'll be packing and maybe a bit of cleaning. Once that's done I'll hopefully get some writing done.

So, to begin my day...

A bit a cuteness...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maybe I'll watch ^ later on today.

Catch ya all later! Posted Image

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#12366 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

Hi ya everyone! Posted Image

Well, we're down to the last 4 days in Germany! Trying not to get sad cos we'll be saying goodbye to our baby girl. Looks like she'll be staying for quite sometime in Germany, possibly 3 years! Posted Image We all agree that by the end of those 3 years she'll be married to her current partner. You can see the love between these two. They are just made for each other - true soul mates!. Anyhoo, I'm hoping that I'll come back with my sis to Germany maybe next year - in SUMMER this time, and have a visit! She is, however, planning to come home for a little while.

Anyways, today's going to be a home day as baby girl is working, so we'll be packing and maybe a bit of cleaning. Once that's done I'll hopefully get some writing done.

So, to begin my day...

A bit a cuteness...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maybe I'll watch ^ later on today.

Catch ya all later! Posted Image

First picture if i don't mistake from episode where ferengie was attack on Enterprise yet Trip see through Jeffery tubes how two ferengie was stolen medical item from sickbay.This is really very funny episode.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#12367 windsong

windsong

Special Agent - Cuteness Investigations

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:02 AM

PAGE 619!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Xabitrip - very belated birthday ggreetings - hope you had a super day and are enjoying a well earned break! Pressie-

Posted Image

Beastie - you are right the ep is called Acquisition and it's very funny. We all like Connor costume for this one!!

Hope you are keeping warm Pauline and despite the cold it must have been a thrill to see snow for th first time. Do enjoy your last few days and have a safe trip home.

Not much to report this end and I did listen to Connor's voiceover - can't you just tell it's him? Let's hope for screentime soon.

In the meantime - one of my all time faves - sooo sweet:

Posted Image
CERTIFIED CONNORSEUR

European Recovery Group for Late Night Chats - sleeping partner zzzzzzzzz

Whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1, Misinformation is a weapon of mass destruction
You could be a Caucasian or a poor Asian, Racism is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether inflation or globalization, Fear is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone, Greed is a weapon of mass destruction
We need to find courage, overcome,Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Faithless 2004

#12368 Valmelaverde

Valmelaverde

Senior Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:51 AM

FYI...I am trying to decide if Connor is the voice actor in another commercial and for a movie ad. I will let you know if I think so.
To honor Connor's voice acting gigs.....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Still want him back on screen with those amazing pipes and expressions!

Hey Tish, by chance FYI is the short form for For your information ?

#12369 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

Yes, Val, FYI is our shorthand version for 'for your information'. Good catch!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12370 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:05 AM

Ooooooooooooooooh, these photos are new,aren't they?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dinosaurs! Jason O'Mara's character in "Terra Nova" has the same Italian voice Trip had in Ent :).

#12371 Valmelaverde

Valmelaverde

Senior Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

Yes, Val, FYI is our shorthand version for 'for your information'. Good catch!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tish, never saw these wonderful pics before...where them come from ? ( I saw A4T in one pic's corner...maybe Archer for Trip in the official forum ? )

#12372 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

Re-watching Ent from the pilot on. There's Unexcepted right now, so cute pregnant Trip:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12373 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Heeeelllloooo!!! I’m back!!!! Posted Image

OMFG! I’m still feeling jetlagged! Took us over 26 hours to get home from Germany! 3 different planes, one flight took nearly 14 hours - don’t think I’ll be doing that flight again!

When we finally came into to land at Sydney (after the 14 hour flight) the pilot had to abort the landing! Apparently there was still a plane on the runway??? I was more frustrated than scared - all I wanted was to get off that damned plane! Then... when we did finally land we’re all up and ready to get off only to be told by the pilot to take our seats because Australian Customs was doing some type of check (damned if I know why???). By this time I’m about ready to pull my hair out. Sis was ready to jump ship, actually I think all the passengers were!

So, finally we’re off the plane, and sis and I had 2 hours to get our luggage, go through customs and get to the domestic airport to catch our connecting flight to Brisbane. By the time we did all this and found the bus that would take us there, I thought we had plenty of time, then realised that I had my watch on Brissy time not Sydney time (they’re on daylight savings) so in reality we only had 10 minutes to get to the airport and book ourselves in... Got caught in traffic!

So... we get to the domestic airport thinking that we’ve probably missed our connecting flight, but luck was on our side because the flight was delayed by 15 minutes (They were going to make an exception for us if the flight had closed and delay the flight because we were delayed at the international airport).

So... an hour and ½ later we land at Brisbane, YAY, BIL is waiting, YAY, we get our luggage and head for the car, YAY! But BIL couldn’t remember where he parked!!! BOO! So, we sit in the shade (a lot warmer in Brissy than Germany!), and wait for him to pick us up.

Anyways, we head home, only BIL missed the turn-off and we suddenly find ourselves heading to the coast – opposite direction of home!!! So... an hour later (instead of 20 minutes) we finally hit the driveway! YAY!!! Go inside and greet a very happy Puppy Belle! SWEET! Then... I was giving puppy Belle her umpteenth hug and did something to my left rib! Not sure what I did but it hurts like an SOB!!!

So... I go back downstairs and thought I should say hello to Charlie Cheap (nephews love bird that I had apparently adopted), only to find no Charlie!! Apparently BIL had got distracted when he was changing the water and left the cage door open, and what’s a bird to do!?

Anyways, against the advice of my baby girl (who told me NOT to go to sleep when I got home), I went to bed because I’d only had about 3 – 4 hours sleep (if that) in 2 and ½ days, but I asked BIL to wake me 2 hours later. They did try, but it took me another ½ an hour to finally open my eyes. So, I get up, greet our new border, have a bite to eat go back to my room with the intention of back reading Twitter, and a few other things, but fell asleep for another 2 hours... Then...

I thought I heard my sister calling me for dinner, I answered and all, only to find when I went upstairs that she was sleeping! Sleep deprived hallucination me thinks???

So... After dinner I go back to my room and tried to stay awake for a few hours, I was succeeding but sleep called, so I went to bed around 8pm – woke up 10 hours later still jet lagged! So yesterday I did very little, sorted out my washing and the pressies we brought back with us – only to find that one of the pressies had shattered in my bag! Oi!

I tried going back to sleep but I think I was overtired and couldn’t, add to that puppy Belle (after her initial excitement at us being home), got all moody. I think it had something to do with, ‘How dare you leave me?’. But she’s good now, curled up at the foot of my bed.

So now we’re on day 2 of being home and I’m still not feeling right! My rib still hurts, I have a headache, and I really, really want to go back to sleep!

Oh, and to add to this, because I had been sitting for nearly 2 and ½ days my right knee has been really sore, but today it feels a lot better – one good thing!

So, there ya go, my trip back home.

Anyways, time for a pick-me-up...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Catch ya all soon!

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#12374 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

Welcome back to your beautiful Australia :) Here is coming out a warmer weather!

@Tish: where does wonderful photos come from?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12375 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

Pauline.....*runtacklehug* I will give you a gentle hug due to your owwiiee... So happy you had a wonderful trip, so glad you are safely home!
Val and Micio..... I got these off of photobucket public pics... Just search for them there! Otherwise, I do not know where or when the actual pics were taken....if that it want you are asking.
Here's another one I found from the same feed....I love the look, the eyes, the ring, the hands....just an all around good man picture!

Posted Image

#12376 Valmelaverde

Valmelaverde

Senior Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

Pauline.....*runtacklehug* I will give you a gentle hug due to your owwiiee... So happy you had a wonderful trip, so glad you are safely home!
Val and Micio..... I got these off of photobucket public pics... Just search for them there! Otherwise, I do not know where or when the actual pics were taken....if that it want you are asking.
Here's another one I found from the same feed....I love the look, the eyes, the ring, the hands....just an all around good man picture!

Posted Image

Thanks Tish...all of them have post-mark A4T in the right corner and I really think these pics belong to Brent, a Connor's fan from GeckoTech forum ( Official Connor's board ) Brava...you found wonderful photos :thumbsup:

#12377 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

I went there, but a lot of photos don't show up. I think there's a problem with my Internet provider, as ever. Telecom Alice sucks.

Posted Image

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh...... sboink! (MicioGatta's fainted. See you later.)

#12378 windsong

windsong

Special Agent - Cuteness Investigations

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

Still PAGE 619!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hey all!!! Welcome back Pauline - that was a marathon trip home. Our plane had to abort landing when we came back from Greece last year. I couldn't be scared either - it was such an exhilarating feeling when the engines suddenly powered back up again. Anyway glad you had a great trip and are safely home. Hope those ribs feel better by now and the jetlag is easing off.

I saw on Twitter that Connor confirmed that it is his voice in that ad - like we needed confirmation!

The weather in England is crazy - we are all walking around in t-shirst in the middle of February. Hubs and I are going for a long walk by the river as soon as I sign off here.

Have a great week everyone - and of course I couldn't leave without depositing a little bit of random cuteness.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
CERTIFIED CONNORSEUR

European Recovery Group for Late Night Chats - sleeping partner zzzzzzzzz

Whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1, Misinformation is a weapon of mass destruction
You could be a Caucasian or a poor Asian, Racism is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether inflation or globalization, Fear is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone, Greed is a weapon of mass destruction
We need to find courage, overcome,Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Faithless 2004

#12379 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hi all! Posted Image Still feeling extremely jet lagged! I've been told it'll take about a week to recover! Posted Image At least the weather has been kind to us and hasn't been too hot, though it's been a bit humid. Alas, to add to the jet lag, I hurt my back the other night! *double Posted Image Posted Image* However, that seems to be recovering quicker than expected (usually I'm flat on my back for 2 weeks), but the rib still hurts like an SOB! Can't win for trying, eh!? Oh well, as I have said, I'm sure this too shall pass.

Hope you enjoyed your walk, windsong. Sounds like you're having a balmy winter.

Anyhoo, some cuteness to help me recover...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#12380 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,446 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:53 AM

Anyways, time for a pick-me-up...

Posted Image

Me thinks you should be getting a massage from Connor.
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users