Photo

How cute is Connor Trinneer/Trip Tucker?

12846 replies to this topic

Poll: How cute is Connor Trinneer/Trip Tucker? (268 member(s) have cast votes)

How cute is Connor Trinneer/Trip Tucker?

1. If I see him I pass out. (34 votes [12.64%])

Percentage of vote: 12.64%

2. If I see him I can't stop watching. (132 votes [49.07%])

Percentage of vote: 49.07%

3. If I see him I watch and well.. nothing else. (65 votes [24.16%])

Percentage of vote: 24.16%

4. If I see him I wish he was Archer. (7 votes [2.60%])

Percentage of vote: 2.60%

5. If I see him I turn my television off (6 votes [2.23%])

Percentage of vote: 2.23%

6. If I see him I start throwing up. (25 votes [9.29%])

Percentage of vote: 9.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#12341 Valmelaverde

Valmelaverde

Senior Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hi Vale, did you feel the earthquakes strongly? I hope it's all okay where you live.

No Monica, I didn't feel nothing because I was walking on the street. Thanks all is ok :)

#12342 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:13 AM

Ooo... Lookit! New Page...

Posted Image

Just a quick pop in to say hi! HI!

Having a lovely time in Germany, but, man is it cold of what!? However, I am coping better than I thought I would.

Anyways, time for some quick randoms before we go out again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Catch you all soon.

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#12343 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

Having a lovely time in Germany, but, man is it cold of what!? However, I am coping better than I thought I would.

Yes, you chose the colder winter in the last 27 years :D

And there will be a new period of bad weather in some days....

Where is summer? I want 24°C forever......

Miaoo!

Lets' cuddle with him....
Posted Image
We've all done the scarecrow! (Q -Star Trek - Voyager "Deathwish")

My 5th Virtual Season of Enterprise, or how I saved Trip Tucker!

Against Patulous Eustachian Tube

#12344 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

Still cold. Pauline? ....ok, here's your warmer.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

You're welcome!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#12345 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

Tish,first picture my really very like.If i don't mistake this photo from episode "Shuttlepod one" where them was eject impulse drive what "Enterprise" find them.This is my favorite episode in season one.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#12346 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:33 PM

Yes, Beastie, this one is from Shuttlepod One, when Trip is offering Malcolm a drink from the captian's bourbon.
And for a random update!
Posted Image
Or more!
Posted Image
Posted Image
There ya go!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#12347 windsong

windsong

Special Agent - Cuteness Investigations

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

PAGE 618!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Greetings all - here I am back from the cold!!! We had snow and wind like I've never seen it before on one day. I helped out with the ski school races last Friday and was told that we were at something like -30 in the wind. It was great fun though and I was so wrapped up I didn't really suffer at all. My sister's flat isn't so warm so it toughened me up for being outdoors!!! We had such a laugh so I'm really happy I got the chance to go back so soon. Have returned to snow here today but it doesn't look like it will stay long

Pauline I do hope you are keeping warm and enjoying your time in Germany - great picture of you and the family! Now you are a seasoned traveller you will find the flight home quite boring!

Anyway so good to be back and catch up with you all and of course spend time poring over the pictorial offerings! Welcome Beastie!! Take care all!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CERTIFIED CONNORSEUR

European Recovery Group for Late Night Chats - sleeping partner zzzzzzzzz

Whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1, Misinformation is a weapon of mass destruction
You could be a Caucasian or a poor Asian, Racism is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether inflation or globalization, Fear is a weapon of mass destruction
Whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone, Greed is a weapon of mass destruction
We need to find courage, overcome,Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Faithless 2004

#12348 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

Hi! Posted Image

Popping in for a quick fix of cuteness...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We're having a lovely time in Germany. I'm surprised I'm coping with the cold, though my lips are as dry as a bone, as are my hands!

Anyways, we have a busy weekend coming up, including visiting some castle!? And, depending on the weather, we're hoping to go to Austria next week - can't wait!

Hope everyone is well, and I'll catch you all later!

Posted Image

Ooo... Windsong! Good to see you back! Glad to hear you had a great time. I've been told this year has been the coldest for Europe for many-a-year. I'm keeping warm. Our room is toasty warm, the only time I get real cold is when I'm walking in the breeze, other than that, I'm sooo cocooned that, like you, I'm not really noticing it much.

Oh! I forgot...

Posted Image

I got to play in the snow for the first time ever yesterday! It was fun! Posted Image

Okay, third and last edit, but just in case I don't make it in tomorrow...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Xabitrip!

Edited by paulinem, 10 February 2012 - 08:30 AM.

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#12349 marika valeris

marika valeris

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

Holly Mother..i am freeeezing!!! Who wants to take home a poor frozen marika??? Only untill May :D

Hello girls :) I am back :)
TRIP IS NOT DEAD!!!!!I DONT LIKE YOU JJ.ABRAMS!

Posted Image

#12350 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Oh! I forgot...

Posted Image

I got to play in the snow for the first time ever yesterday! It was fun! Posted Image

:clap: And those boots are nice. :nod:

Holly Mother..i am freeeezing!!! Who wants to take home a poor frozen marika??? Only untill May :D

:lol: Hi marika! :wave: It's winter here, but not too wintery at the moment. Though we might get some snow tomorrow, just not a lot.

Okay, now let's see what I can post for Xabitrip. . .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Not holding the coffee, but adorable nonetheless. :wub:

Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Posted Image Posted Image

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#12351 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

Love that picture of you, Pauline! Now I will join you and Allee for this.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xabitrip!
I thought these were alien looking enught!
Posted Image

#12352 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

And this is for ALL of us!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12353 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

Buon compleanno, Xabitrip!!!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

I've been told this year has been the coldest for Europe for many-a-year.

Yes, at least in Italy it's the coldest winter in the last 30 years!

I got to play in the snow for the first time ever yesterday! It was fun!

Really?! I want to go to live in Australia.... I hate snow, I hate cold......

Ciaooooooo!!!!!!! I didn't hear from you in months....

Posted Image

Ops, I forgot to untie him, sorry......

Miao ;)

Edited by MicioGatta, 11 February 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#12354 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Heeheee, Micio!
More 'decoration' for Xabitrip's birthday.....
Posted Image
Posted Image
And a bonus in case you like SGA as well!

Posted Image

#12355 Xabitrip

Xabitrip

Commander

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hiya :wave:

Wow it feels like forever since I was last over here sharing the cuteness with you guys. I've tried to pop in once in a while for a quick viewing when I've been trying to ignore the real world and work which has been completely taking everything over recently but I've definitely not been able to visit often enough and have severe withdrawal!!:fear: But Allee has just given me the heads up that I needed to get my "butt" over here and looking further down the page I can see why!!! :drool:

We're having a lovely time in Germany. I'm surprised I'm coping with the cold, though my lips are as dry as a bone, as are my hands!

Anyways, we have a busy weekend coming up, including visiting some castle!? And, depending on the weather, we're hoping to go to Austria next week - can't wait!

Ooo... Windsong! Good to see you back! Glad to hear you had a great time. I've been told this year has been the coldest for Europe for many-a-year. I'm keeping warm. Our room is toasty warm, the only time I get real cold is when I'm walking in the breeze, other than that, I'm sooo cocooned that, like you, I'm not really noticing it much.

Oh! I forgot...

Posted Image

I got to play in the snow for the first time ever yesterday! It was fun! :D

Okay, third and last edit, but just in case I don't make it in tomorrow...

Posted Image

Xabitrip!

Pauline I love this photo. You really did pick the coldest time of the year to travel to Europe didn't you!!LOL Need to hear how your "snow" investigation went!!

And thanks for your birthday wishes - you remembered even on your travels!!:)

Okay, now let's see what I can post for Xabitrip. . .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Not holding the coffee, but adorable nonetheless. :wub:

Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Posted Image Posted Image

Hahahh, you knew that message would get me over here didn't you Allee!!!:lol: Oh boy, I've so missed my little "coffee pot"!!! Thanks hun, that's a wonderful welcome back to the thread, and a perfect birthday pressie!!:P

Oh and yes, I agree entirely, Pauline's boots look soo comfy.

Love that picture of you, Pauline! Now I will join you and Allee for this.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xabitrip!
Posted Image

Mmm, yummy, alien cakes - thanks Tish.

Buon compleanno, Xabitrip!!!!!
Posted Image

Miao ;)

Thanks Micio!

Heeheee, Micio!
Posted Image
Posted Image
And a bonus in case you like SGA as well!

Posted Image

Oh yes I like SGA too!! And shirtless Trip, who could ask for more to go with my "coffee pot"! :P Thanks again Tish.

Well, I'm actually off work next week (got two weeks to use up before the end of March or I'll lose them - believe it or not we've been so busy in work since August that I haven't had time to take any time off until now, except over Christmas) - so I'm hopng to be able to visit some next week!! Oh except I have to go in for a few hours on Monday cause I didn't manage to finish a few things on Friday which needed doing - good thing I enjoy my job isn't it!!:lol:

Thanks again everyone for your birthday wishes - another year gone by so quickly, I just can't believe it!!! Catch you all later!

#12356 paulinem

paulinem

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:51 AM

Hi ya, Marika! Yes, it is very cold, though it was only -3 when we got up this morning!

Thankies! Believe it or not, they really are not as weather proof as we thought they might of been. My other boots, which aren't weather proof, are warmer.

Love that picture of you, Pauline!

Thank you! Posted Image

Really?! I want to go to live in Australia.... I hate snow, I hate cold......

Hmm... at the moment Australia seems to be having it's inclement weather as well. It'll be interesting to see how we cope with the heat and humidity when we get back next week.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Ooo... I love your decorations! Posted Image

Hiya :wave:

Wow it feels like forever since I was last over here sharing the cuteness with you guys. I've tried to pop in once in a while for a quick viewing when I've been trying to ignore the real world and work which has been completely taking everything over recently but I've definitely not been able to visit often enough and have severe withdrawal!!:fear: But Allee has just given me the heads up that I needed to get my "butt" over here and looking further down the page I can see why!!! :drool:

Hiya! Posted ImageTis always good to see you!

Pauline I love this photo. You really did pick the coldest time of the year to travel to Europe didn't you!!LOL Need to hear how your "snow" investigation went!!

And thanks for your birthday wishes - you remembered even on your travels!!:)

Aww... thank you! And, you're welcome!

Yes, we did, but I'm coping better than I thought I would with the cold. Well, it snowed more yesterday afternoon and it's been snowing all morning so far, well, it's afternoon now.

Well, I'm actually off work next week (got two weeks to use up before the end of March or I'll lose them - believe it or not we've been so busy in work since August that I haven't had time to take any time off until now, except over Christmas) - so I'm hopng to be able to visit some next week!! Oh except I have to go in for a few hours on Monday cause I didn't manage to finish a few things on Friday which needed doing - good thing I enjoy my job isn't it!!:lol:

Thanks again everyone for your birthday wishes - another year gone by so quickly, I just can't believe it!!! Catch you all later!

Hopefully we'll get to 'see' you more often then!

Germany update...

As I already noted, it's snowing today! Actually it started snowing last night on our way home from here: Schloss Neuschwanstein. It was very dangerous on the roads, saw 5 accidents in the space of 10 - 20 mins, somewhere around that. Most were trucks that had jack-knifed on the icy road, one was 2 cars, nose to tail. We ended up crawling till we hit the main highway, by the time we were nearly home I was told that the highway had been closed and the traffic was backed up for 20 klm.

Anyways, while we were at Schloss Neuschwanstein we got to do this...

Posted Image

And I got to do this...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The only downer with the castle tour was they wouldn't let us take photos inside! Posted Image It was really fascinating.
We were going to Austria tomorrow, but with all this snow it's too dangerous to drive so we'll be catching the train and going to Munich instead, which is also good. Posted Image

Oh, and baby girl said that they're closing the airports! Bit of wild weather...
Okay, back on topic...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hmm... I might watch this while I do some writing.

We're having the day off today on account that baby girl is working, so that's what I'm going to do - writing.
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Anyways, catch ya all soon.

Posted Image

(practice makes perfect)

#12357 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

Posted Image

Awww, they're adorable. :wub:

Hahahh, you knew that message would get me over here didn't you Allee!!!:lol: Oh boy, I've so missed my little "coffee pot"!!! Thanks hun, that's a wonderful welcome back to the thread, and a perfect birthday pressie!!:P

Yup, I did! :nod: You didn't do too bad with your other presents either. :drool:

Thankies! Believe it or not, they really are not as weather proof as we thought they might of been. My other boots, which aren't weather proof, are warmer.

Well, they look good on you, anyway. :D

As I already noted, it's snowing today! Actually it started snowing last night on our way home from here: Schloss Neuschwanstein. It was very dangerous on the roads, saw 5 accidents in the space of 10 - 20 mins, somewhere around that. Most were trucks that had jack-knifed on the icy road, one was 2 cars, nose to tail. We ended up crawling till we hit the main highway, by the time we were nearly home I was told that the highway had been closed and the traffic was backed up for 20 klm.

Anyways, while we were at Schloss Neuschwanstein we got to do this...

Posted Image

And I got to do this...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aww sweet!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#12358 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

I join Allee in Happy Valentine'Day!
I promised Xabitrip a post from YouTube featuring Connor's new voice commercial, the HP Folio Ultrabook built for business. But I cannot seem to do it with iPad. Any help from our friends?!

#12359 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

And now for a Valentine treat.....A cutie in red (or reddish) stuff!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I have yoga now....will look for more red later!

#12360 MicioGatta

MicioGatta

Commodore

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

Is this one the commercial?

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users