Star Trek Needs Louisiana!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Hal

Hal

Asst. Groups Co-Ord - GEAUX TIGERS

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 01:12 PM

Come on Louisiana lets show some support for Star Trek. Especially from Sisko's home town New Orleans.
"But I firmly believe that in any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - VICTORIOUS." Vince Lombardi

Geaux Tigers!
WHO DAT TALKIN' 'BOUT BEATEN DEM SAINTS

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 KAllen-bortaS

KAllen-bortaS

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:32 AM

:klingon2: At least you are close to a big city that might get a convention. Coast Con was last month in Biloxi.

Up here in the Monroe area, I'm the CO of the IKV Bayou Serpent, the only known Klingon ship in LA. We were featured on VH1's show Totally Obsessed, and on Cinema Insomnia, episode "Star Crash". We have had local newspaper articles and tv bits on us.

We are closer to Dallas and they have some conventions there. However, they do seem to be rather Klingon light. But if you Feddies are scared of the Warrior Race, we can be...nice if we have to...HAHAHA

Qapla'
K'Allen
Lt.Cmdr. K'Allen vestai-bortaS
Quadrant Commander, Cold Revenge Quadrant
Member of the IKV Bayou Serpent
House cha'DIch of the House of bortaS
Klingon Assault Group www.kag.org

#3 Hal

Hal

Asst. Groups Co-Ord - GEAUX TIGERS

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:03 PM

We need people to at least do a rally somewhere in the state. It would be more convinient to me if it is in Baton Rouge but it could be anywhere.
"But I firmly believe that in any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - VICTORIOUS." Vince Lombardi

Geaux Tigers!
WHO DAT TALKIN' 'BOUT BEATEN DEM SAINTS

#4 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

Hal are you spamming again?? :D :P

@ Kallen: You are kidding right? I know someone from Monroe :thumbsup:
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#5 KAllen-bortaS

KAllen-bortaS

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:39 AM

Fortuntatly for our state, in addition to being bombarded by Hurricanes, we do have a nice convention in our state's capital of Baton Rouge (BR for the locals)

BableCon (www.babelcon.org) happens mid summer and is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Science/Gamers convention. In 2007 we got to meet Robert O'Reilly(Gowron). We even meed him at the airport in our Klingon Uniforms and a sign that said "Gowron". He said that was the first time Klingons ever met him at an airport. This past summer they had J.G.Hertzler and Suzie Plackson.

Also, we know have another Klingon ship in LA, the IKV K'Vette located around the Baton Rouge area.

See...our state gets a Governor worth a darn and everything in the world starts going good!!!
Lt.Cmdr. K'Allen vestai-bortaS
Quadrant Commander, Cold Revenge Quadrant
Member of the IKV Bayou Serpent
House cha'DIch of the House of bortaS
Klingon Assault Group www.kag.org

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users