8 replies to this topic

#1 May

May

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Hello everyone!
My name is May, I'm Cy's (TCyredanea) friend. I'm Brazilian and a trekkie since I was 6 years old (I'm 19 now).
Well, I love reading, Lord of the Rings and Il Divo. My favorite Star Trek series is Enterprise.
I study English/Portuguese language and literature at university. And I also teach English at a private language course.
Okay, I think that's all for now!
See ya around!
:wave:

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Mayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome, hun! Have fun here! :wave:

Edited by TCyredanea, 05 April 2012 - 03:32 PM.

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,069 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hi May! Welcome to TU!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

Hello May welcome at TU, lovely to see more female trekkies around this watering hole..

Have fun around the forum,
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#5 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

Hello May!! Welcome aboard!! You must come to our Brazilian Ten Forward!! It needs some help with the decorations.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#6 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Hello, and welcome to TU, May! Posted Image I'm sure you'll find plenty to do here!

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#7 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Welcome to TU! Brazil has a MAJOR Trek community! Did you know one of your clubs has released a fan film, and there is another which is partially released? Here is my listing of Portuguese Language Star Trek Fan Films, including subtitled films, and original ones (all from Brazil). http://startrekrevie...009/06/224.html
Posted Image

#8 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

Welcome aboard, May :wave:
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#9 May

May

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

Hello everybody! I'm very happy to be here.

Welcome to TU! Brazil has a MAJOR Trek community! Did you know one of your clubs has released a fan film, and there is another which is partially released? Here is my listing of Portuguese Language Star Trek Fan Films, including subtitled films, and original ones (all from Brazil). http://startrekrevie...009/06/224.html

Wow, I didn't know that! I'll certainly have a look at your list. I'm very interested in fan filmes or any other fan-made production.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users