Photo

Well, hello there.

14 replies to this topic

#1 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

It has been a long time. Many names (And I mean many) I recognize. Some, I do not. To be frank, after having spent six months re-evaluating my life, I can truthfully say, TU had been a highlight in my life, although perhaps the reverse cannot be said. But yes. Consider this my official proclamation of lurking. I have bookmarked you on my new computer TU, and I shall lurk indeed. I miss star trek. Well. All things star, really (giggle). To say the least, I need to reconnect with my inner self. Whom, awesomely, is total hard core nerd. So, yeah. I have missed a lot of you, believe it or not. On a rather frequent basis. I feel like a jerk, coming back here after all the troubles I put upon this community. But, I also know y'all to be the most awesome group of people ever. So...rock on? Yeah. :)

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

It has been a long time. Many names (And I mean many) I recognize. Some, I do not. To be frank, after having spent six months re-evaluating my life, I can truthfully say, TU had been a highlight in my life, although perhaps the reverse cannot be said. But yes. Consider this my official proclamation of lurking. I have bookmarked you on my new computer TU, and I shall lurk indeed. I miss star trek. Well. All things star, really (giggle). To say the least, I need to reconnect with my inner self. Whom, awesomely, is total hard core nerd. So, yeah. I have missed a lot of you, believe it or not. On a rather frequent basis. I feel like a jerk, coming back here after all the troubles I put upon this community. But, I also know y'all to be the most awesome group of people ever. So...rock on? Yeah. :)

G'Day Fastey! Long time no see! I've always thought that TU's biggest strength is its commitment to being a friendly, or at least non-aggressive forum. Good to see ya back!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hi Kirok!
Y'know, you were actually one of the biggest reasons I ever started coming to this site, did you know that? You pushed me to expand and grow my online star trek text based RPG, and to assist with 12-days of xmas, trek style. Posted Image Its very good to see you again sir.

#4 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hi! I would just like to invite you to explore the world of Fan Trek. Phase II just released "The Child" this week, and although I am saving it for a day when I REALLY NEED SOME GOOD FRESH TREK, I'll bet it's good. My website, Star Trek Reviews, has links to hundreds (I know it's over 500, but I have given up counting at this point) Star Trek Fan films, which range (to avoid originality) from the ridiculous to the sublime. So, if you need some Trek, consider Fan Trek.
Posted Image

#5 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Hi Fasty. Good to see you back to TU. Did I read that you've got a new computer?
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#6 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Despite what you may think of yourself Fasty, we are glad to see you back. :cheers:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#7 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Oh, I'm breaking out the monkey, alright.

Yay, Fasty's back!
Posted Image

So good to see you around again. :nod:
Help make Pauline America's Next Author! http://www.ebookmall...hor/pauline-mac

Posted Image

#8 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

Yay!! Happy monkey!!

I've told you before and I'll tell you again, fasty...we all want the best for you! You have always made things interesting around here. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone on this site that is not happy to see you!

Here's a song for your journey.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#9 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

Hi elf! Nah, not a new one, just a new motherboard in my old rig. I'm thinking about moving from my HD 4850 to a HD 5xxx series. :D I just recently started going hardware nuts, redid all of my car audio, then made a custom desk for my computer, thinking about trying to set up a water cooling unit to integrate it all, do more with less. *drool*

And thank you bill, it feels good to be back. This is a big step for me on a long path, and I feel like it was a step done better sooner then later. One cannot abandon his true nature, and even though the last girlfriend gave me some funny looks when I asked to netflix TOS (which was a lot of the time, I hate Jersey Shore), deep down I still get giddy when I hear the words "Captain's Log".

Thanks for the monkey Allee! You know, it was largely your comment and trish's happy new year wishes that inspired me to come back. A day of lurking was enough to convince. :D
And now, I bid you all goodnight!

#10 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the monkey Allee! You know, it was largely your comment and trish's happy new year wishes that inspired me to come back. A day of lurking was enough to convince. :D

Yeah, we're cool that way. ;)

Life at TU has been rather dull without you. :heart:

Help make Pauline America's Next Author! http://www.ebookmall...hor/pauline-mac

Posted Image

#11 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

I just got a new vine swinging outfit...

What do you think??

Posted Image

Oh...and the figure comes with it!!

Happy Passover, Jespah!! Did you get to read the 4 questions??

Happy Bunny Day people!!

My son has discovered that he can draw on his eggs with a sharpie. They are all making rather unusual faces... :o :eek: :blink:

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#12 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Great to see you are still around Fasty.
And trekkin' I want that complete swimming outfit. :rolleyes:
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#13 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

That is so strange...that post was supposed to be in TF...I guess I was REALLY tired...

Ha ha !!

#14 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

Hi elf! Nah, not a new one, just a new motherboard in my old rig. I'm thinking about moving from my HD 4850 to a HD 5xxx series. :D I just recently started going hardware nuts, redid all of my car audio, then made a custom desk for my computer, thinking about trying to set up a water cooling unit to integrate it all, do more with less. *drool*

New CPU with the motherboard? I am thinking of upgrading my HD 4870 to a GF 5xx and add more RAM. I haven't checked out any benchmarks yet.
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#15 lanshan75

lanshan75

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users