Well, a warm hello to you all :)

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PantherFiction_*

Guest_PantherFiction_*

• Guests

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hello all! I'm a silly, young trekkie from Eastern Scotland, and I just stumbled upon this site to say a hidie-hi!

Now that I'm writing this I realise that you'd probably like some information about the infamous me!

Welllll, I'm an unemployed female who just recently moved into a big city, who enjoys playing games ( Recently I've been playing Tf2, Killing Floor, CoC:Dark Corners of the Earth, Sam & Max, Fallout New Vegas and Borderlands), roleplaying (i'm currently in Star Trek, Pathfinder, Rogue Trader games. Plus I run my very own Call of Cthulhu campaign!) and also keeping myself busy by watching a lot of random things (recently decided to re-watch from the beginning Next Generation!), oh and I love to cook!

Anyway, I'll be pootering about the forums and contributing where I can!

toodle-oo for now, hope to hear from you soon! :)

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

Welcome to Trek United, which is the more international of the two major Star Trek BBs. I'm the self-appointed Fan Film Indexer (although I also track fan audio productions). Are you familiar with Star Trek: Intrepid, which is produced in Dundee? There are gamers here, and many other variations on Trek fandom from Australia to Austria.
Posted Image

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

Welllll, I'm an unemployed female who just recently moved into a big city, who enjoys playing games ( Recently I've been playing Tf2, Killing Floor, CoC:Dark Corners of the Earth, Sam & Max, Fallout New Vegas and Borderlands), roleplaying (i'm currently in Star Trek, Pathfinder, Rogue Trader games. Plus I run my very own Call of Cthulhu campaign!) and also keeping myself busy by watching a lot of random things (recently decided to re-watch from the beginning Next Generation!), oh and I love to cook!

Anyway, I'll be pootering about the forums and contributing where I can!

Hi Panther Fiction! Good to see some more new blood! Mwahaha!

I've never done any roleplaying myself but my son just about eats and sleeps in his wizard's cap and gown! Last year he took a gap year before uni' and spent a lot of his time at War Hammer and Pathfinder sessions. I like reading Johnn Four's Role-Playing Tips newsletter for the ideas - I do fan publishing and such but you can pick up new ideas from everywhere. If you need any fluff material to get your players in the mood let me know, I could run up some convincing Trek communique letter-heads and I saw a neat idea for turning a manilla folder into a PADD for handouts one time. We know where all the Trek sound tracks are buried as well if you want some mood music!

East Scotland? Any where near Dundee? You should try to link up with Star Trek: Intrepid.

Have fun!

Kirok of L'Stok
Director of Media

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#4 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hello there!!! :wave:

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#5 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Oh look, fresh meat :P

Welcome aboard, Panther Fictoon :wave:
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#6 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

Welcome to TU, great to have you here!:cheers:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#7 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Welcome to TU, Panther! Posted Image

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#8 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,692 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Welcome aboard Panther!!
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users