Star Trek Museum?

1 reply to this topic

#1 dandrews1138

dandrews1138

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hey, has anyone here ever thought seriously about starting a Star Trek or Star Trek/Star Wars museum? I've given it plenty of thought, but I know now that I'm never going to do it.

That having been said, I have a pretty sizeable collection of Star Trek and Star Wars toys along with some other Trek/Wars items that I'd love to donate to such a cause, especially if I were on the board of directors of said museum.

If anyone has any such interest, let me know. I may be able to help in some other ways as well, but I can't be responsible for running/operating the thing. I've also never decided on what would be the best location (although Riverside, Iowa comes to mind...)

I have ideas about it, if anyone wants to start putting ideas together about making this happen.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

As intriguing as this proposal sounds I would think Paramount/Viacom would have issue with it.
I have no doubt they would want some type of licensing agreement. Their greed has them squeezing every penny possible.
Right now I know of at least one traveling Trek Exhibition, another at NASA and the Trek themed park in the Middle east.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users