• This topic is locked This topic is locked
991 replies to this topic

#1 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,909 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

Our boat takes us down the Amazon and into the lush tropical rain forest of Brazil, where the next bar opens up, just before Mardi Gras. Posted Image
The sounds of wild animals fill the air as the Joey Ramone portal is set up, Pink2 arrives with YER and all of your favorite drinks are made available. The coffee is oh, so fresh, for it grows here! And, we can fight off those who seek to destroy it. Look out deforesters, and taste DeForest Kelley's phaser blasts! YER looks particularly handsome as he defends the amazing lungs of our planet.

Shuttles depart daily for Rio, where you can go to Carnival, if you wish. Grab your beads, or earn them the old-fashioned way. Imagine Orion ladies dressed up like this! I know these sights keep YER up at night. :naughty3dg:
Posted Image

And there's music, too! Ipanema beach is nearby, and it inspired this classic song – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA

The rain forest is peaceful (for the most part), Rio is a riot of color and noise, and Ipanema beach is serene. Make your choice, or pick them all, if you like. There are no limits here.

Edited by jespah, 19 February 2012 - 12:04 PM.

Honk if you love silence.

Ordinary Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

Our boat takes us down the Amazon and into the lush tropical rain forest of Brazil, where the next bar opens up, just before Mardi Gras. Posted Image
The sounds of wild animals fill the air as the Joey Ramone portal is set up, Pink2 arrives with YER and all of your favorite drinks are made available. The coffee is oh, so fresh, for it grows here! And, we can fight off those who seek to destroy it. Look out deforesters, and taste DeForrest Kelley's phaser blasts! YER looks particularly handsome as he defends the amazing lungs of our planet.

Shuttles depart daily for Rio, where you can go to Carnival, if you wish. Grab your beads, or earn them the old-fashioned way. Imagine Orion ladies dressed up like this! I know these sights keep YER up at night. :naughty3dg:
Posted Image

And there's music, too! Ipanema beach is nearby, and it inspired this classic song – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA

The rain forest is peaceful (for the most part), Rio is a riot of color and noise, and Ipanema beach is serene. Make your choice, or pick them all, if you like. There are no limits here.

Woderful tropic forest in Brazil.Photo Carnival too very goo.Me very like you first post in new ten forward.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:46 PM

Tish asked for this in the last bar, I was holding back till this one started.

Arriving by Vine, Posted Image

Drink Please.:cheers:

and off to relax in my hammock.

Posted Image

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry I was away visiting family)
Posted Image

http://sailortrekkie92.deviantart.com/
Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#5 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

Good bye.(I go watch series "Wolverine and the X-men" on DVD).

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#6 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

E aí pessoal! We're in Brazil!! Pretty far from where I live, though. It's pretty hot here. Yesterday it was 41 degrees.
If you like Carnaval, here are two pictures of it in my city. I was sent to cover it to the newspaper.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#7 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Ivan, Look you have to wear a mask. It is Carnival....CAR...NI..VAL!! It is fun! Try to enjoy yourself for a while.

*Ivan's red laser strobe back and forth and then rolls to up to the back of his head. In an act of submission, he plasters the mask on head.*

Posted Image

See...now...you look awesome!!

I'm gonna need some help with these feathers. Man...it makes my butt look huge!! Yay!!

Oh....I'm working on a platform above the canopy for those of you who want to bake up there. It should be awesome at night!!

*Grabs Ivan by the arm and hails the shuttle to carnival.*

Edited by trekkin', 19 February 2012 - 10:39 PM.

"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#8 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:24 AM

Trekkin,congratulation with new avatar in forum profile.Nice avatar,me very like. :thumbsup:

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#9 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

*steps of the boat*

This looks peaceful.
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#10 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,909 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

Rio, of course.

Honk if you love silence.

Ordinary Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Posted Image

#11 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

Me today give answer on my commentary to blog on FB.But sometimes this site is very slow,maybe because FB use very many people,but me site is very like,easy manual uploading photo,privacy settings too is very easy.
Quality photo really is very good,real size photo,have notification,very big wall with very big size photo.Me very like this site,but i don't see practical target for use this site.Yeah i have page on FB,yeah i upgrade wall and photo album,but i don't see practical target: Why me need this page there?

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#12 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! and still sleepy
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#13 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#14 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Good bye,i very tired right now.*Go sleeping*.I don't know when i will be here tomorrow,but ~ evening.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#15 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art

#16 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

I made it,i made it.I today watched full on english language animated movie "Next avengers:Heroes of Tomorrow" and "X-Men:evolution"(episodes "Strategy-X" and "Spyke cam")."Next Avengers" i watched today full on english language,runtime was 1 hour 20 min.Episodes from x-men evolution what i watched today was 20 min+20 min=40 min total.
Early(2010-2011 years) i can't watch movies without remove because i know small words on english language.Maybe sometimes i can watching full on english language my very liked series "Star Trek:DS9",but i feel what this will be don't soon.
What do you think about that: this is progress or not,what i can watch animated series without remove and pause?

Edited by Beast Boy, 22 February 2012 - 01:44 PM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#17 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

what I'm reading right now [Rapid_Identification_of_a_Disease_Allele_in_Mouse_Through_Whole_Genome_Sequencing_and_Bulk_Segregation_Analysis]
... wow Is that a long title or what.

I am procrastinating, hungry, but don't know for what.

Hey what do you guys think about female wrestling (scripted)? I'm thinking of picking that up for the summer, something random to cross off my bucket list, + you get paid during matches... or is that TOO white trash?
Do you like my fish?

#18 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'm back.Today i watched four episodes from series "Exo squad",this is series was very awesome for me,yeah i early watched this series on my native language,but on english i first time watch this animated show today evening.
what i can say about this series-dialogue is very clear,me very liked voice's J.T.Marsh.Exofleet go fly on main pirat planet,call Enceladus what destroy pirated activity,but in aice caves them was wait some surprise: hiden war force,hiden through holographic shields.After return exofleet and e-frame's on main ship,call "Resoulute",Marcus was send transmission from Earth,he and exo squad was know what Earth was attacked and captured by Neosapian fleet by lead Faeton.J.T. Marsh and E-fleet go back on Earth for help human race vs Neosapian invasion.I don't will be say about continue story,because you will be don't interesting watching this show.I say only one: this series is most very interesting.I remember how watch this series when i was kid in 1996 year on TV-channel,call "ORT" in 15:20 AM.
Me and now very like this series,because this is interesting sci fi story as in series "BSG",have action and wonderful graphic.This series was created in 1993 year,but and in our modern world this series can watch "EXO SQUAD",because in this series have story about friendship,love,honour,valour and duty,what in all situation need will be humans.I mean what this series will be interesting kids and adults.In this series can find dispatch to world history:two world war.Kids in this series like very many action scenes yet adults very like sci fi story with political moments.Show in this series technology as E-frames can will be created in our times.What me more liked in this series-this is what all e-frame personal when send on planet surface or on space ship,they put is on spacwsuit.
Too all personal Exofleet have personal communication system what can will be speaking with other people in squad.
All E-frames have very powerful weapons,shields and very strong exterior what enemy shoot can't destroy e-frame.
ExoCarriers-very powerful ships-first line for protection e-frames on battlefield.I don't will be say about all ships and technology inthis series,say what this series for me more awesome and amazing.I really enjoyed,watch this series.P.S.Thanks for read my review.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#19 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!! *goes back to playing harvest moon*
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art

#20 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

TeaKirk,what do you think about my review on animated series "Exo Squad"?
This series was make company "Universal" in 1993 year.Music in this series made by Michael Tavera.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users