• This topic is locked This topic is locked
991 replies to this topic

#421 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

Well...uh...I'll let raptor fill you in, TL.

All I can say is that I'm done with Klingon bars.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#422 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

Sorry that i don't answer,i just watching movie "iron man-2" on DVD(was buy today in 17:00 AM).
What can i say about this movie-this movie is most interesting,have incredible special effects and that more very important-excelelnt story.I don't will be say about story in this movie,because you will be don't interesting watching this movie.Say only that "Iron man-2"-very good movie and will be interesting for adult and their kids.
In end i upload trailer to this movie if somebody will be interesting this movie:

I hope that this movie you very like and you will be bring very many enjoy,watching this awesome movie.
About special features on this DVD disc: music video clip,deleted scene,interview with creator,audio commentary and many others.I buy DVD disc five region(russia),i think that in your's region(1) too have this special features.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#423 raptor

raptor

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Well...uh...I'll let raptor fill you in, TL.

Raptor is able to fill you (TL) in, but first you will have to wake up his scifi spirit/instincts, because at the moment his mind is filled with the images and the music of that Glee series. It's a good virus, but a contagious one...

A good tuck-in might do the trick...

#424 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

*looks around*

What? Me? I know that raptor would rather have a tuck-in from TL or Bugs, but they can come check on you later. I hate it when you fall asleep on the bar. Saj always looks so sad.

*Pulls cord on the inflatable bar-stool sleep chamber*

Now, now raptor. Dream sweet dreams and sleep till dawn. (That never happens for me anymore...)

*tucks Saj in with raptor and tucks all the covers in around the two.*

Computer, raptor sleep program TL1.

Hopefully that will suffice.

Okay...so...yeah...I missed softball practice today. I swear to God I missed the e-mail.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#425 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=U6tV11acSRk

#426 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

Trekkin' wish I could wake up early these day's, it almost feels like I have to fight my way back to consiousness every morning. I even bought a alarm clock that has sound and light to wake me up. Not working yet but I'll give it time.
Watching TAS again. Its a trip down memory lane.
Posted Image
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#427 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:17 AM

eeek!! GORN!!

:eekout:

Mlazzy, I have the same problem. I am so, so tired every morning. It takes me hours to be awake and functioning. For example...I probably won't remember posting this later.

Well...a TAS party, aye? Needs some weird '70's music.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0RmpYXVfbOc

#428 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Not even the most super cute adorewubble kittens?

That kitten looks oddly like one of my cats.

Music from Glee

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CUjg8crJQz0

Ew, Rachel.

you and I both raptor, I don't know what I would do without music. I haven't watched glee yet, mainly because I'm stuck between Delocated, Eastbound & Down, Entourage, and Children's Hospital, but I have utmost respect for that show. Jane Lynch is most assuredly one of my favorite actors :D

I love Jane Lynch, too, (it's why I started watching Glee), but oddly, I don't really like her character on Glee. The writers never seem to know what to do with her. Although they are doing a little better this season.

#429 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Trekkin' wish I could wake up early these day's, it almost feels like I have to fight my way back to consiousness every morning. I even bought a alarm clock that has sound and light to wake me up. Not working yet but I'll give it time.
Watching TAS again. Its a trip down memory lane.
Posted Image

Wow,The animated series.This is really cool series.Need will be watching it in future time.
If i don't mistake on picture can see Gorn.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#430 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

*walks in*
Posted Image

http://sailortrekkie92.deviantart.com/
Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#431 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

*Throws kitten at Tea.*

WTF...It has to rain now?? Practice is soon...

Uhh...They're Heeerrreee.

http://news.yahoo.co...-125824263.html

#432 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Cool story!

Weird weather day for sure.

Always liked TAS.:thumbsup:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#433 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

It's THE LOOPER!!

http://trailers.appl...ictures/looper/

#434 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Congratulation me,i again begun watching Star trek,but only "Voyager",because this is my favorite sci fi series.
I like this story about research deep region of Delta quadrant and about deadly aliens,for example Kazon:

Posted Image

Kazon on a board "Voyager".

This series about strong people which very want return on Earth,this is most amazing and awesome story about honor,bold and brave.I think that this series very like watching all Star trek fans.What do you think about "Voyager" and main character Captain Janeway?She is most amazing Starfleet captain,because she is very bold and she don't afraid making mistake because she believe in own target than they can will be return on Earth.

Edited by Beast Boy, 13 April 2012 - 04:01 PM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#435 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Congratulation me,i again begun watching Star trek,but only "Voyager",because this is my favorite sci fi series.
I like this story about research deep region of Delta quadrant and about deadly aliens,for example Kazon:

Posted Image

Kazon on a board "Voyager".

This series about strong people which very want return on Earth,this is most amazing and awesome story about honor,bold and brave.I think that this series very like watching all Star trek fans.What do you think about "Voyager" and main character Captain Janeway?She is most amazing Starfleet captain,because she is very bold and she don't afraid making mistake because she believe in own target than they can will be return on Earth.

Wheeeeeee!! Sponge Hair!! Yay!!

Okay...I'm not stressed out....I'm not stressed out ....I'm not stressed out....I'm not stressed out.......

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=D76x0Vtb_Zc

You know, I just noticed that you can see the Starfleet shield in the Celtic knot on this album cover.

#436 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

Trekkin,you don't believe but in my country on cable channel was cancelled translation series "Star Trek:Voyager",because this series unpopular and have low rating.Good that i have this series on DVD and i can watching this series when i want this.My favorite episode in "Voyager"-this is "Scorpion-2" about war Borg collective vs species 8472.This is most amazing episode in season four.

Good that in my city come hot weather,i can again walk on fresh air and enjoy spring.

My favorite group:Withsnake.Thanks to commander Lazar,who upload video with song "Here i go again".
How your's favorite music group,how you very like listen?

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#437 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

Voyager has not been on cable here for quite some time. It is going to be 87º here on Monday...:wacko: It has been in the 50º for weeks...

I have many favorite groups.

How about this one...for this morning.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#438 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Maybe you need this.

http://www.dailymail...r-PIN-code.html
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#439 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

Elf that is a nice one, but as I manage to sleep tru the radio, phone and doorbell it might not help. But somhow I wake up in time to go to work.
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#440 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Morning all - It's going to be a busy day (like my life lately!) Laundry, cleaning and writing the column for Massively which is due by tomorrow. Where's Pink2?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users