991 replies to this topic

#121 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

Hello everyone! How are things? :wave:

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#122 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Hi,Tc. :wave:

How you very liked movie?My very liked movie-this "The Terminator-2".

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#123 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hummm... not a great fan of any of the Terminator movies... although I like the last one better. It's with Christian Bale, so...

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#124 Darkwing

Darkwing

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

Never once seen a Terminator film, which is odd cause I'm a film buff, I watch films quite literally from the early 20s to modern day and there's a whole slew of classics or popular films that I just haven't ever seen. There's too many movies!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#125 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

I updated my avatar, but it does not seem to 'take'. grrrrr
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#126 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

tish...you have a new and awesome avvie!!

Beasty, I would say that your grammar is at an elementary level, but you are able to convey your ideas at a much higher level...so it is nearly impossible to give you one single answer.

Terminator. hmmm...I liked 1,2 and 3....4 was kinda crappy. or as it 5?? How many are there, now anyway?

I liked this guy...I've been wondering what ever happened to him....since they have been playing Term 1 repeatedly on cable these days.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Kyle_Reese
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#127 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

trekkin....I still see the No Name avvie.....did the Brazilian 'eye' flag one pop up for you?

Edited by tishkajaku, 02 March 2012 - 07:27 PM.

TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#128 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

Try pressing F5

I see the new avvie...

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#129 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

Wow... I love the new avvie!!
Sooooo, I have three papers due on Monday, one article for my job due tomorrow... I have tons of homework for the German classes I'm being forced to take, AND I have to cover up for a sick workmate tomorrow... Great! :blowup: :wallbash:

Pink2, lots and lots of coffee, please...

Edited by TCyredanea, 02 March 2012 - 10:07 PM.

#130 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

I don't know nuttin about no Flash and no Maya.

i did get to the grocery store as well.....got me some bananas for munchies. And some Lucky Charms!!!!!

I like banana nut muffins... but I think I'll make some carrot cake instead

If you like something on fb...don't get used to it. They change things there all the time. I also think you are stuck with Timeline.

Tired.

Coffee Pink2!

I'm trying to stay away from facebook.... it's impossible, but so far I've managed to stop myself from posting on my wall

How you very liked movie?My very liked movie-this "The Terminator-2".

I was reading back a you were going on about how your english is? Written needs corrections, that grammar is a little harder to get down

How did you like the movie? Or what is it about the movie you liked, or did you like the movie?
I really liked the Terminator-2 movie, or even: Terminator-2 was a very good movie.

---------------------------------------------------
@TCyredanea, why are you being forced to take German classes? I think that would be a wicked language to learn
Do you like my fish?

#131 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:50 AM

Hah ahhaha!!

I read the last line of the post above and in my Rhode Island brain...thought you were saying how cool it would be to learn German. Everything is wicked...as in cool or awesome or even very in RI...for example, That car is wicked...or I have a wicked headache....That concert was wicked awesome. Or just.......wicked.....as a response to anything. My friends tried to replace wicked with Elvis in the colloquial language they spoke. My favorite was "He was being really Elvis at the game."

Now I'm wondering if any of that made sense cuz...i'm wicked tired.

#132 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

I updated my avatar, but it does not seem to 'take'. grrrrr

Congratulation!Very good avatar.I like this.Wonderful green eye. :thumbsup:

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#133 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:25 AM

tish...you have a new and awesome avvie!!

Beasty, I would say that your grammar is at an elementary level, but you are able to convey your ideas at a much higher level...so it is nearly impossible to give you one single answer.

Terminator. hmmm...I liked 1,2 and 3....4 was kinda crappy. or as it 5?? How many are there, now anyway?

I liked this guy...I've been wondering what ever happened to him....since they have been playing Term 1 repeatedly on cable these days.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Kyle_Reese

for me "terminator-2" the best movie.I watched this epic movie very many times.First time on VHs in august 2003 year.for me this was is very good and very interesting movie.Me in this movie very liked special effects,for example how T-1000 go walk through lift on "Pescadero" or how he again transformation in liquid form after when he was frozen liquid nitrogen. "Terminator-3" too interesting movie but don't very good than two part,because in 3 part me don't like what philosophy moment,which was in "T-2".Four movie me liked,but in end don't show victory vs Skynet.I hope what in five and even in six movie will be show destroy skynet and all machines.Sadly what next movie will be release only in 2015 year.For me "Terminator-2"-most amazing and awesome movie,maked in 1991 year but and now in our times this movie is very interesting for people all age.I was watched "Terminator-1" in 2002 year,when me was 14 age.
Now i very like this sci fi movie about cyber technology.For me this movie is legend as "Star Trek",this movie is cult and even add in library congress as the best movie 20 century.

Trekkin,you right about my english level,even i don't know how my level knowledge.Sometime i can good writed dialogue here,sometime can't,maybe because i don't know other words,but animated movie(x-men evolution,Batman beyond,Teen titans) i very good understood.I mean what this is don't fear,maybe after five-seven years i can on middle level writing on english language.Some people in my country don't know english language,even elementary words.
Maybe you right about grammar,i mean what this grammar need study but don't all yet on parts(unit).
On amazon have very many books about english gramamr,what book best order.Maybe best buy this book:"Basic American Grammar and Usage"?What do you think about this book,good this course for study english grammar or not recommanded?

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#134 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! and still tired
Posted Image

http://sailortrekkie92.deviantart.com/
Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#135 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

Hah ahhaha!!

I read the last line of the post above and in my Rhode Island brain...thought you were saying how cool it would be to learn German. Everything is wicked...as in cool or awesome or even very in RI...for example, That car is wicked...or I have a wicked headache....That concert was wicked awesome. Or just.......wicked.....as a response to anything. My friends tried to replace wicked with Elvis in the colloquial language they spoke. My favorite was "He was being really Elvis at the game."

Now I'm wondering if any of that made sense cuz...i'm wicked tired.

Its versatile, you can put it just about anywhere :nod:
Do you like my fish?

#136 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Never once seen a Terminator film, which is odd cause I'm a film buff, I watch films quite literally from the early 20s to modern day and there's a whole slew of classics or popular films that I just haven't ever seen. There's too many movies!

You're right, there's too many movies! It's nearly impossible to see everything... Just yesterday my classmates were talking about the last Matrix movie and I was the only one who hadn't watched it yet...

@TCyredanea, why are you being forced to take German classes? I think that would be a wicked language to learn

Because my boss decided I need to learn German. It is because of the World Cup. He is worried about it... the thing is, Brazil is not ready for such a big event... most people can't even speak English and we don't have the structure to welcome too many people... He says we need to speak as many languages as possible to be able to interview people in their native language so they won't think we're a bunch of ignorants, lol. So, I'm learning German...

#137 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

You're right, there's too many movies! It's nearly impossible to see everything... Just yesterday my classmates were talking about the last Matrix movie and I was the only one who hadn't watched it yet...

Because my boss decided I need to learn German. It is because of the World Cup. He is worried about it... the thing is, Brazil is not ready for such a big event... most people can't even speak English and we don't have the structure to welcome too many people... He says we need to speak as many languages as possible to be able to interview people in their native language so they won't think we're a bunch of ignorants, lol. So, I'm learning German...

And how success go learning German language or hard than english?

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#138 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

Spanish is the only language I have attempted to learn. Still working on it!

#139 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

I mean what me catch on all my live two language's: my native language(Russian) and English.
Other language(German or Espanol) i don't will be study,because i don't see in this languages practice use.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#140 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

I love Spanish!

I mean what me catch on all my live two language's: my native language(Russian) and English.
Other language(German or Espanol) i don't will be study,because i don't see in this languages practice use.

I think German is really difficult. I had only two classes, but my head is already spinning...
I love Spanish and, to me, it is really useful. My state is pretty close to Uruguai and Argentina and we're always there because of Mercosul, or in a university for a lecture or something. So, Spanish is very handy.

Edited by TCyredanea, 03 March 2012 - 04:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users