• This topic is locked This topic is locked
991 replies to this topic

#21 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

*A thin red beam of light sweeps the bar. Ivan stands at the door to the tree house holding what looks to be a giant dead bird in his arms. He mechanically marches over to the hammock in a shady corner and deposits the pile of feathers on it, turns and begins towards the bar.*

Bloody Mary....Ivan...get me a Bloody Mary.......spicy....with lime and celery!! *muttered from beneath the feathers.*

*Ivan slows, acknowledges his Mistress's request.*

You look so awesome in your beads!!

How is everyone? What day is it??

*Ivan returns to the hammock only to find that the bird has fallen back to sleep*
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#22 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

TeaKirk,what do you think about my review on animated series "Exo Squad"?
This series was make company "Universal" in 1993 year.Music in this series made by Michael Tavera.

Never seen exo squad
Posted Image

http://sailortrekkie92.deviantart.com/
Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#23 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

Hello! How's everyone? This place is so quiet lately... :(

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#24 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hello! How's everyone? This place is so quiet lately... :(

*Waves*
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#25 frootlooper

frootlooper

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

Hey everybody. How's life? I just got through an almost all nighter and I'm tired as hell. It's like my professors decided just for fun they'd shove all the week's assignments into the first half... Cause now I've got nothing due til Monday... Anyways, I'm taking a break from things for a bit then gonna research something for work.

*pulls out laptop and sits down at the bar*

Posted Image
I may have a... slight... addiction to froot loops.

#26 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

*Waves*

*Waves back* What about a drink? Maybe a guaraná?

Hey everybody. How's life? I just got through an almost all nighter and I'm tired as hell. It's like my professors decided just for fun they'd shove all the week's assignments into the first half... Cause now I've got nothing due til Monday... Anyways, I'm taking a break from things for a bit then gonna research something for work.

I know the feeling. All my professors do exactly the same.

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#27 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

*Waves back* What about a drink? Maybe a guaraná?

I'll just have a sunny D thank you!

Edited by TeaKirk, 22 February 2012 - 09:00 PM.

Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art

#28 frootlooper

frootlooper

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

I know the feeling. All my professors do exactly the same.

WHY do they always do that??? *pulls hair out of head* Lol. I do like getting a break though...

Posted Image

#29 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

I'll tell you why they do that. So that they can have the weekend off. Correct papers etc by Thurs/Fri...weekend off...

Hey...I gotta go get out of this feather outfit. No more Carnival for me...I think I did all my merrymaking too early!

Ivan...fetch my luggage from the Odyssey. Where did we park it anyway?

I'll have some of that guaranå you've got over there, TC. I can use the pick me up!!

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#30 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:05 AM

Never seen exo squad

This series is very old,made in 1993 year.Look on this intro from series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHKyY2DTEco

This series about attack artificially created humans,call Neosapians.Begun war vs this artificially creatures.
In total this series is very awesome."Exo Squad" included from two seasons.First season included 13 episodes.End episodes have name:"falls of neosapian empire".In two season people together with space pirated will be attack neosapian planets and return Solar system back.In end series will be come new enemy,they will be teleportation main planet pirate base,call Chaos and they big ships fly in dark space.Me very sadly what season three don't was created.
I mean what i say you about this series,call "EXO SQUAD".

Edited by Beast Boy, 23 February 2012 - 04:11 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#31 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:07 AM

I'll just have a sunny D thank you!

*smiles and hands TeaKirk her sunny D* Enjoy!

WHY do they always do that??? *pulls hair out of head* Lol. I do like getting a break though...

I agree with trekkin'. Or maybe it is because they like to watch us going crazy...

I'll tell you why they do that. So that they can have the weekend off. Correct papers etc by Thurs/Fri...weekend off...

I'll have some of that guaranå you've got over there, TC. I can use the pick me up!!

One guaraná for you:
Posted Image

#32 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

Today i writed on my FB page this message:

"I feeling myeself is very better after some rest.
Weather is very good,have small snow,cold is moderate.How i rest this days?
First-i watched thirteen episodes from first season "Exo Squad",listen good music,walking on fresh air.This two day's was most awesome for me.I really enjoyed vacation.Now i ready for continue my work.Wait,soon i upload here more photo's with Pym.I will be is very glad if you like new photo from "Next avengers".I yet don't find good photo with Pym,but i hope what i find this photo's and upload here.Maybe i making that on this week or on next week.Wait news and new photo's from me."

Sometime need some rest,watching movie,walking on fresh air and even sleeping.Because sometime after speaking on forums is very strong tired.Sorry what i sometime sign out from TU,because i now watch very many animated series on english language and how i say in top message,i make this without remove and pauses: put in inside player DVd disc,switchon "PlAY" button and begun watching movie.I only afraid what i can't understand hard movies,for example "Bad boys-2" and series "BSG".Maybe sometimes i can watching this series in original and without remove and pauses.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#33 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

Ivan, Look you have to wear a mask. It is Carnival....CAR...NI..VAL!! It is fun! Try to enjoy yourself for a while.

*Ivan's red laser strobe back and forth and then rolls to up to the back of his head. In an act of submission, he plasters the mask on head.*

Posted Image

See...now...you look awesome!!

I'm gonna need some help with these feathers. Man...it makes my butt look huge!! Yay!!

Oh....I'm working on a platform above the canopy for those of you who want to bake up there. It should be awesome at night!!

*Grabs Ivan by the arm and hails the shuttle to carnival.*

Ivar's look is way better for carnaval this way

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

nice pictures, aspecialy the last one. So much more colours as our carnival displays.

So this is practice everywhere.. must be a logical reason behind it. Take a good rest as there will be most likely more of this ... to come.

This series is very old,made in 1993 year.Look on this intro from series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHKyY2DTEco

This series about attack artificially created humans,call Neosapians.Begun war vs this artificially creatures.
In total this series is very awesome."Exo Squad" included from two seasons.First season included 13 episodes.End episodes have name:"falls of neosapian empire".In two season people together with space pirated will be attack neosapian planets and return Solar system back.In end series will be come new enemy,they will be teleportation main planet pirate base,call Chaos and they big ships fly in dark space.Me very sadly what season three don't was created.
I mean what i say you about this series,call "EXO SQUAD".

trip down memory lane...
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#34 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:09 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! and still sleepy
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art

#35 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hello TU,maybe congratulation me: i today watched movie "Terminator-2" on english language,without subtitles and remove and pause.In this movie me very like scenes in Cyberdine systems and on metal factory:

Posted Image

This is my favorite scene in this movie when John say T-800 what he don't kill himself.
For me this is was most dramatic scene in all movie.I even cry when T-800 was die in liquid metal.In total this movie me very like.Early i watched this movie only on VHS cassette and on my native language,but today i watched this movie on english language and me really liked watch movie in original,because don't have errors,which was in translated movie,voice's actors is very wonderful.I really very enjoyed,watch this movie in original.Me like one phrase in this movie:"Not fate,than of the we will be make".I hope what you too like this movie and you will be give enjoy,watching this most awesome movie from 1992 year.This movie is classic!

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#36 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

That's very good Beast! I prefer Terminator 4. I love Christian Bale, so...
How's everyone today?

#37 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

It is sooo warm here in RI....(breaking from my RP-ing) I can't get over it. It is so bizarre.

Gotta take the boys to their fitness badge gym time thingie...Then some snackaroos!!

#38 frootlooper

frootlooper

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

I had a really good day at work today! And I got a new computer with a GINORMOUS monitor!

I agree with trekkin'. Or maybe it is because they like to watch us going crazy...

Hmm... But what about the professors with TAs who grade everything for them?

So this is practice everywhere.. must be a logical reason behind it. Take a good rest as there will be most likely more of this ... to come.

Yeah... they'll probably do it again. So I think I'm gonna try to get ahead a little bit tonight.

Posted Image

#39 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Hi ya'll! Posted Image

Tish asked for this in the last bar, I was holding back till this one started.

Arriving by Vine, Posted Image

Drink Please.:cheers:

and off to relax in my hammock.

Posted Image

Way to go Bill! Posted Image

Well, I'm home! It was a long, arduous, frustrating journey to get here!

As I posted in the 'Cute' thread...

OMFG! I’m still feeling jetlagged! Took us over 26 hours to get home from Germany! 3 different planes, one flight took nearly 14 hours - don’t think I’ll be doing that flight again!

When we finally came into to land at Sydney (after the 14 hour flight) the pilot had to abort the landing! Apparently there was still a plane on the runway??? I was more frustrated than scared - all I wanted was to get off that damned plane! Then... when we did finally land we’re all up and ready to get off only to be told by the pilot to take our seats because Australian Customs was doing some type of check (damned if I know why???). By this time I’m about ready to pull my hair out. Sis was ready to jump ship, actually I think all the passengers were!

So, finally we’re off the plane, and sis and I had 2 hours to get our luggage, go through customs and get to the domestic airport to catch our connecting flight to Brisbane. By the time we did all this and found the bus that would take us there, I thought we had plenty of time, then realised that I had my watch on Brissy time not Sydney time (they’re on daylight savings) so in reality we only had 10 minutes to get to the airport and book ourselves in... Got caught in traffic!

So... we get to the domestic airport thinking that we’ve probably missed our connecting flight, but luck was on our side because the flight was delayed by 15 minutes (They were going to make an exception for us if the flight had closed and delay the flight because we were delayed at the international airport).

So... an hour and ½ later we land at Brisbane, YAY, BIL is waiting, YAY, we get our luggage and head for the car, YAY! But BIL couldn’t remember where he parked!!! BOO! So, we sit in the shade (a lot warmer in Brissy than Germany!), and wait for him to pick us up.

Anyways, we head home, only BIL missed the turn-off and we suddenly find ourselves heading to the coast – opposite direction of home!!! So... an hour later (instead of 20 minutes) we finally hit the driveway! YAY!!! Go inside and greet a very happy Puppy Belle! SWEET! Then... I was giving puppy Belle her umpteenth hug and did something to my left rib! Not sure what I did but it hurts like an SOB!!!

So... I go back downstairs and thought I should say hello to Charlie Cheap (nephews love bird that I had apparently adopted), only to find no Charlie!! Apparently BIL had got distracted when he was changing the water and left the cage door open, and what’s a bird to do!?

Anyways, against the advice of my baby girl (who told me NOT to go to sleep when I got home), I went to bed because I’d only had about 3 – 4 hours sleep (if that) in 2 and ½ days, but I asked BIL to wake me 2 hours later. They did try, but it took me another ½ an hour to finally open my eyes. So, I get up, greet our new border, have a bite to eat go back to my room with the intention of back reading Twitter, and a few other things, but fell asleep for another 2 hours... Then...

I thought I heard my sister calling me for dinner, I answered and all, only to find when I went upstairs that she was sleeping! Sleep deprived hallucination me thinks???

So... After dinner I go back to my room and tried to stay awake for a few hours, I was succeeding but sleep called, so I went to bed around 8pm – woke up 10 hours later still jet lagged! So yesterday I did very little, sorted out my washing and the pressies we brought back with us – only to find that one of the pressies had shattered in my bag! Oi!

I tried going back to sleep but I think I was overtired and couldn’t, add to that puppy Belle (after her initial excitement at us being home), got all moody. I think it had something to do with, ‘How dare you leave me?’. But she’s good now, curled up at the foot of my bed.

So now we’re on day 2 of being home and I’m still not feeling right! My rib still hurts, I have a headache, and I really, really want to go back to sleep!

Oh, and to add to this, because I had been sitting for nearly 2 and ½ days my right knee has been really sore, but today it feels a lot better – one good thing!

So, there ya go, my trip back home.

On that note, I'll have a Hot Tucker, please. That might ease me back to life again!

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#40 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

*Hands pauline a Hot Tucker.*

Darling girl...relax...sleep and enjoy the warm air. I bet Aussie feels really hot, now!!

I just brought the DSi (Nintedo hand held game system) that I got my girlie for Christmas back because it was not working right. The guy was like, well...if you don't have the receipt, I can't prove that you have a warranty...or that it was bought here. (I've bought 6 DS game systems from the same store....AND all the games and the PlayStation games and Wii games and...and...OKAY..breathe.) He makes a call...and THANK GOD...they didn't answer because I was afraid they were going to say...it was a 30 day warranty...so he just broke down and replaced they system. BUT...of course, I had to buy new screen protectors and new warranties, yadda yadda...so...for something that should not be broken, I'm out $25.00.

/end rant/

I'll have one of those Hot Tuckers with you!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users