Intrepid Updates

7 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

A little over a week ago several of the cast and crew reunited to shoot a new vignette, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. This ten minute short features Merchant Service scientist Richard Garren, and Starfleet Officer Captain Daniel Hunter, as they must put aside their personal issues, and unite against the Orion Syndicate.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit was directed by Steve Hammond, who also pulls double duty with Gordon Dickson on camera. Sound recording duties fell to David Reid and Steve Pasqua.

Mike Cugley returns as the eponymous Doctor Richard Garren, alongside Nick Cook's Daniel Hunter. Guest cast are Alan Johnstone as Ruwan, with Dave Lees and Steve Pasqua in supporting roles.

Shooting began on Saturday the 23rd of January, at an abandoned train tunnel in Fife. While we were able to complete one of the planned scenes in this location, poor weather conditions forced us to return to the greenscreen for the remaining scenes. While we lost a lot of ground having to rethink, we still managed to complete most of the planned scenes for that day. Shooting resumed the following day, and we made excellent progress, officially wrapping principal photography at 4.45 pm.

Post-production began the very next day, and the first roughcut was sent to the director and post-production team for comment earlier this week. No estimate on a release date yet though, so watch this space!
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:52 AM

Captain Hunter,please say: how many episodes will be release in this year?
I very big fans you fan series.Me very liked episode about energy life forms,who was capture on starbase.I watched all episodes on youtube and i can say what this is epic fan made series.Me liked CGI effects,view as in series "Babylon 5",what of course don't bad.If i right understand you what work on next episdoe was begun 23 january and when episode will be finish and upload on official site or on youtube channel?Very big thanks from me what you make very good work on upgrade time line series "Star trek".Very big respect you from me.I hope what you don't cancelling this epic,wonderful,awesome project for all "Star trek" fans.And so i wish you success in created "Intrepid".

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

Thanks Nick, I also liked your short video with Commander Sam, she's growing up fast, very cute.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:50 AM

Thank you Beast Boy, appreciate the kind words. :)

I don't know how soon we'll have this finished and released. The first rough cut is completed, but there's still many months of post-production work to do on it. So too ealry to say, but as soon as I know I'll let folks know.

I don't think we'll be going away any time soon. :)

And thanks Bill, she sure is. :)
Posted Image

#5 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

Post-production on Nemo Me Impune Lacessit proceeds apace. in the meantime, we are tentatively scheduled to begin production on DIssonant Minds, our next full length episode on Sunday the 19th of February.

In Dissonant Minds, tensions between Starfleet and the colonists reach boiling point when it appears the colony is the target of biowarfare.

Starring;

Alan Score as Admiral Aaron Prentice
Nick Cook as Captain Daniel Hunter
Lynn Robinson as Commander Xara Tagen
Lucie Cook as Lieutenant-Commander Yanis Caed
Alan Johnston as Dr Gideon Kane
David Reid as Lieutenant S'Ceris
Bodo Hartwig as Lieutenant Solek
Chris Cassell as Lieutenant Sean Mitchell
Selina King as Lieutenant (JG) Sara Stiles
David Robertson as Petty Officer Joshua Taylor

Steve Hammond as Captain Jago Merik
Marco Piva as Rafael Batista
Hilary Tasker as Governor Karyn Finney
Cath Eddie as Dr Ellen Shepherd
Mark Masson as Nitesh
Posted Image

#6 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

Things have been rather quiet for us this last year, as real life has taken it's toll, but I'm happy to say we're now getting back into the swing of things.

So far this year we've had two shoots. The first was for the vignette Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which barring some very minor pick up shots, is complete and currently being edited. The second, this past weekend, was for our next full length episode, Dissonant Minds.

As a side project while we're working on the episodes, we've also begin shooting short 'meet the crew' interviews with everyone involved. For those of you who might be interested, the first four are up, and you can find these on our You Tube Channel and our Facebook page.
Posted Image

#7 Captain Hunter

Captain Hunter

Deputy Director

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Next interview in the series is now online, this time with Alan Johnston. Keep your eyes peeled for a couple of brief clips from The Stone Unturned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKzkAuahaFc

As always, you can find the interviews on both our You Tube channel, and our Facebook page.
Posted Image

#8 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

Next interview in the series is now online, this time with Alan Johnston. Keep your eyes peeled for a couple of brief clips from The Stone Unturned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKzkAuahaFc

As always, you can find the interviews on both our You Tube channel, and our Facebook page.

Thanks for upload this video! Interview was is very best,me really very liked that said about created this fan series.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users