• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

And here's the Zorgon command destroyer ''Ragnarok''. Uh, I'm having so much fun drawing this stuff.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2.jpg

#22 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Thanks. School just started after a two week pause because of all the snow and i've been buried in work. It may come a little slow. Glad you like the drawings. The first one was just a design the second one was the real thing.

Take your time. All the drawings are really nice. "Raganarok" is cool!

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#23 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

Take your time. All the drawings are really nice. "Raganarok" is cool!

huh, thanks:).

#24 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:40 AM

And here's the Zorgon command destroyer ''Ragnarok''. Uh, I'm having so much fun drawing this stuff.

Cool ship.Me really very liked you picture.Interesting how power weapons on this ship, i mean cannon?
I read you novel and i say what this story was most awesome for me,because i like story in genre fantastic as Star Wars or Lord of The rings.And end question: How many parts will be in you novel?

Edited by Beast Boy, 25 February 2012 - 06:06 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#25 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Cool ship.Me really very liked you picture.Interesting how power weapons on this ship, i mean cannon?
I read you novel and i say what this story was most awesome for me,because i like story in genre fantastic as Star Wars or Lord of The rings.And end question: How many parts will be in you novel?

The weapon armament of this ship consists of 11 Ion cannons, One nuke and two photon launcher tubes, two ''Guardian'' cannons and one big badass DEKO beam cannon!
Oh about how many parts of the novel will there be, i still don't know...

#26 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

The weapon armament of this ship consists of 11 Ion cannons, One nuke and two photon launcher tubes, two ''Guardian'' cannons and one big badass DEKO beam cannon!
Oh about how many parts of the novel will there be, i still don't know...

yeah,this is most powerful ship.i don't envy enemy,which will be meet this ship.
Ion cannon-this is most seriously weapon and very powerful.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#27 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:49 PM

yeah,this is most powerful ship.i don't envy enemy,which will be meet this ship.
Ion cannon-this is most seriously weapon and very powerful.

Haha, well our main character Jack will be fighting against the ship... Don't wanna give you guys any spoilers it would kinda ruin everything! :D

#28 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

Haha, well our main character Jack will be fighting against the ship... Don't wanna give you guys any spoilers it would kinda ruin everything! :D

With enjoy will be wait continue this epic novel.This is was really very interesting novel.Me very liked you story. :thumbsup:

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#29 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

With enjoy will be wait continue this epic novel.This is was really very interesting novel.Me very liked you story. :thumbsup:

Thanks! :D

And for everyone to know i'm going to be late with my novel for a bit because i'm kinda lazy and i'm running out of ideas... Sorry :P

#30 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Here's more!

Draging himself, barely looking forward he entered it. The pod drove him to deck 47 where his family quarters are. His stomack was burning. The same feeling his father went away on long missions. Horrible feeling.
He was right in front of the door when he stopped. ''No!'' he thought ''I'm too angry''. Jack turned around and headed toward the mess hall. I need something to calm my nerves. As he entered the mess hall he saw his daughter playing with her friend, his wife looking over them. He tried to walk away but his daughter yelled, ''Daddy!''. Jack stopped... turned around to see his little daughter Lana, running towards him, her arms widespread. She hugged him. His wife Freya said ''Jack? Is that you? Come here!''.
Jack said, ''Um... hi honey.''. He took Lana into his hands and sat down by his wife. Jack let go of his daughter who continued playing with her friend. ''What are you doing here?'' Freya asked. ''I... I've gotta tell you something.'', ''Damn, what is it now?'', ''The admiral... He said that our field pods detected some debris...'', ''So what?'', ''It's from the HDU ship ''Century Dragon''. ''A battleship?'' Freya asked... ''One of our best''. She gasped... After a few seconds that seemed like hours she said, ''And let me guess... You're gonna investigate?''. ''No...''. Freya exhaled. ''I'm going to eliminate the thing that destroyed the Century Dragon.''. ''But Jack!'' Freya was shocked. From her shocked expression became a serious proud face. She knew her husband was going to get missions when she married him. She has dealt with those kind of situations before. ''You must do what you must do... Those are the admirals orders. I am not the one who shall contradict that. The family is a strong bind and it must not be aloved to brake because of changes.'' She hugged Jack. Jack smiled, ''That's why i love you''.
The resto of the day Jack spent with his daughter in the ships Park deck. ''Hey daddy...'' she said, ''what were you and mommy talking about in the mess hall?''. ''Well honey daddy might go on away on a short mission to help you guys in a way...''. ''What kind of way daddy?'' Lana smiled. ''Nothing important...'' he smiled an they contuinued playing. After some time Jack's daughter was distracted in some way. ''What's wrong'' he asked. ''Daddy, what's a Zorgar?''... Minutas passed... Jack was speechless... How does she know... he thought. ''Huh?'' Lana asked . ''How do you kow that?''. ''I had a dream where everyone was yelling Zorgar and the ships was burning and then there were some weird guys with helmets...''. ''When did you dream that?''. ''Don't know. I think it was yesterday or something... He-he!''.

So i was playing around with ACDsee and i got this...
Posted Image
this is gonna be the main bad guy called Loki.

Edited by Commander Lazar, 25 March 2012 - 03:34 AM.

#31 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

Commander Lazar,what can i say: this is amazing novel i really enjoyed,read this novel.
Cool draw,i hope what in end this bad guy will be stop.I with enjoy will be wait continue this novel,of course if continue will be writing.
Some question about this bad guy,call Loki: how power he have?I see on your's draw what he is very big( high 2.0 m) and have very big muscule power.

Edited by Beast Boy, 27 March 2012 - 03:24 PM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#32 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

Commander Lazar,what can i say: this is amazing noveli really enjoyed,read this novel.
Cool draw,i hope what in end this bad guy will be stop.I with enjoy will be wait continue this novel,of course if continue will be writing.
Some question about this bad guy,call Loki: how power he have?I see on your's draw what he is very big( high 2.0 m) and have very big muscule power.

Well Loki just started regaining his power because he's about 2000 years old. He was one of the bravest fighters back then and he was chosen to be put in stasis and to be unfrozen when the Ragnarok(Apocalypse) starts. And thanks for the compliment!

#33 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:25 AM

Well Loki just started regaining his power because he's about 2000 years old. He was one of the bravest fighters back then and he was chosen to be put in stasis and to be unfrozen when the Ragnarok(Apocalypse) starts. And thanks for the compliment!

I will be wait continue novel.Please say:When ~ will be next part?

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#34 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

I will be wait continue novel.Please say:When ~ will be next part?

Sorry i don't know :P

#35 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:47 AM

Not matter,i can will be wait next part even to august month.

Edited by Beast Boy, 25 March 2012 - 07:48 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#36 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

Not matter,i can will be wait next part even to august month.

^___^

#37 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Wow, can't wait to see where this is going!

"Science fiction is the most important literature in the history of the world, because it's the history of ideas, the history of our civilization birthing itself. ... (Ray Bradbury)"

#38 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

Wow, can't wait to see where this is going!

Tc,you must will be understand that novel can will be included 20 page,50 page and maximum 200 page.
I really don't know how many pages commander Lazar writing,but i will be hope that not 200 page,because tihs will be unreal read.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#39 TCyredanea

TCyredanea

Ensign

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Tc,you must will be understand that novel can will be included 20 page,50 page and maximum 200 page.
I really don't know how many pages commander Lazar writing,but i will be hope that not 200 page,because tihs will be unreal read.

Uh? You lost me...

#40 May

May

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

Really liking it! :thumbup: Can we have more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users