Delphic Expanse Valentine's Day Challenge

3 replies to this topic

#1 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

Hey there. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that we're starting sign-ups for our 2012 Valentine's Day fic challenge at the Delphic Expanse now.

For those who aren't familiar with our site, we're devoted to Star Trek: Enterprise. We have a fanfic archive, as well as a forum for discussion of fanfic, fan art, the show, the actors, etc.

DE members are eligible to participate in our challenges, so since we're just now starting this one, I just wanted to extend the invitation to join for any other Enterprise fan writers out there.

Details about the challenge can be found here. Hope to see some new faces! :wave:

Posted Image
Everything Changes in the Expanse
(click banner to visit)

#2 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:53 AM

Just my two cents, but I think this Valentine's Day Challenge should be extended to include all the eras of trek, as long as there's some kind of tie-in with the Enterprise or one of its' NX-Class sister-ships.
Posted Image

#3 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

JHauck--I appreciate your input. However, the Valentine's Day Challenge is a Delphic Expanse activity, not a TU activity. The Expanse is a fan site devoted to Enterprise, not all Treks. I was basically posting about it here as an invitation to interested fans to join in the fun over there.

If you want an activity that includes all Treks, perhaps some of you at TU could organize something for this community?

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#4 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

I just re-read your post and I think I might've misunderstood. If you're asking if we allow crossovers between Enterprise and other Trek series, the answer is yes, we do. However since we are a Star Trek: Enterprise community, the "sister ship" thing gets a little tricky.

If you're asking if we allow stories about other Treks *instead* of Enterprise, then the answer is no, because that would defeat the purpose of our community.

Hope that clears things up.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users