Got a Little Bored

4 replies to this topic

#1 Darkwing

Darkwing

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

Yep, got a little bored and wanted to fiddle around in Photoshop a bit and so occasionally what I do is redesign forums or come up with new ideas for them, so for kicks I just put this together for fun. Hope you like it! (BTW, I'm in no way implying anything, just doodling if you will, I do this kinda often actually)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:20 PM

Yep, got a little bored and wanted to fiddle around in Photoshop a bit and so occasionally what I do is redesign forums or come up with new ideas for them, so for kicks I just put this together for fun. Hope you like it! (BTW, I'm in no way implying anything, just doodling if you will, I do this kinda often actually)

Posted Image

Interesting! Branding is up to the webmaster and the guys who know a bit more about what is happening in the background with Par but as a graphic there are a lot of ideas I can steal, uh, I mean, gain inspiration from. :innocent:

The overlay of the leftward facing arrow balancing the star that pulls towards the right and the glow around the upper part of the text making it appear soft as against the harder edges of the bottom half. Publishing Personal Logs has entailed doing a lot of titles.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 Darkwing

Darkwing

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Yeah like I said, I'm in no way implying anything, I just do this sort of thing for kicks and like to share it :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

I like it. :thumbsup:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#5 Serena

Serena

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:37 PM

Very nice!
http://www.sitarafleet.com We've got many simms to join and are taking CO apps and transfers. Inquire within!
I'm always looking for new crew on the Sitara Shri and the USS Pathfinder. Check us out! http://www.sitarafleet.com/sitarashri and http://www.simmhost.co.cc/pathfinder

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users