Photo

FOR SALE-MEMORY BOOK FROM FIRST STAR TREK CONVENTION-AUTOGRAPHED BY RODDENBERRY, BARRETT, DC FONTANA

No replies to this topic

#1 Cogley

Cogley

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

STAR TREK MEMORY BOOK FROM 1971 STAR TREK CONVENTION-THE FIRST ONE- HELD AT STATLER HILTON HOTEL IN NY (I ATTENDED IT, AND THIS WAS INCLUDED IN THE "FREEBIES"). AUTOGRAPHED BY THE LATE GENE RODDENBERRY ON HIS PICTURE; THE LATE MAJEL BARRETT ON HER PICTURE ("TO TOM, PEACE AND LOVE, MAJEL BARRETT") AND DC FONTANA ON THE INSIDE COVER ("PEACE AND LOVE, DC FONTANA"). (YOU CAN TELL THEY WERE STILL IN THE SIXTIES MODE HERE).

I'LL CONSIDER ALL RESONABLE, SERIOUS OFFERS-MAKE ME ONE! AS I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE, I DON'T SEE WHERE YOU CAN INCLUDE PICS. IF ONE OF YOU OR THE ADMIN CAN EMAIL ME AS TO HOW, I WILL DO SO-OR ALTERNATIVELY, I WILL SEND PICS TO YOU AT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

THIS MEMORY BOOK WAS EXHIBITED AT THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION'S STAR TREK EXHIBIT SOME TEN YEARS AGO, SO IT'S A RARITY.

THE BOOK IS IN WRAPPERS. VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT CONDITION. SOME CRACKS IN THE SPINE, BUT PICTURES ARE PERFECT.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY-PLEASE EMAIL INQUIRIES TO TomH01@aol.com (zero-one, not oh-one). I WILL SEND MEDIA MAIL FREE SHIPPING.

THANKS!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users