Keeping the Enterprise under 400 m

1 reply to this topic

#1 Captain Taurus

Captain Taurus

Warrant Officer 2nd Class

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:51 PM

Well, I was on Galacticabbs.com today, as I usually am and saw a link on Facebook saying asking Star Trek fans to help keep the new Enterprise from Star Trek 09, under 400 m?!! My question as a fan to you as the fans of Star Trek, does it really matter? I love specs and I have lots of blueprints to prove it but from a story telling purpose, it really doesn't matter from my point of view. It was a great movie and during the entire time that it was in theatres not once did it cross my mind to question how big is the new Enterprise....nor did it dawn on me to sign a petition to help keep it a certain size. I think they should release a blue print of it and be done with it. Regardless of how big it ends up, I am not going to ask that they keep it under a certain size because it really doesn't matter, but apparently size still matters in Star Trek... I will let you decide if it is justified or not.

Here is the link
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:34 AM

...apparently size still matters in Star Trek...

:roflmao:

I agree, there are definitely more important things in life - and in my fan experience - than this.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users