5 replies to this topic

#1 dominion_ruler

dominion_ruler

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

Here are some of my favorite, funniest episodes I can recall:

Deja Q: The end of the episode is worth the entire 45 minute run; the spanish band and Data's belly laugh are outrageous.

Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy: The doc's "Pon Far" song at the beginning is hysterical.

The Q and the Grey: Q's attempt to woo Janeway is quite amusing.

The Magnificent Ferengi: Lot's of ferengi getting together for an important cause, nuff said.

Take Me Out to the Holosuite: Worf's one-liners and Rom's lack of abilities are amusing.

The Naked Now: Many funny moments but Data's riddle about a woman from venus who's body is shaped like a......is hilarious.

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,693 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

Love this thread! :thumbsup:

Oh...gotta be "The Trouble With Tribbles" and DS-9's "Trials and Tribblations."

Followed closely by "I, Mudd"

ENT "Shuttlepod One"

Just to start....
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

Me like episode Tinker tenor doctor spy. this episode is very funny.Too i like all episodes about Ferengie,because this is very funny episodes in "Deep space nine".and of course episode Naked now.

#4 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:37 AM

Nothing beats "A Night in Sickbay."

#5 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

Here are some of my favorite, funniest episodes I can recall:

Deja Q: The end of the episode is worth the entire 45 minute run; the spanish band and Data's belly laugh are outrageous.

Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy: The doc's "Pon Far" song at the beginning is hysterical.

The Q and the Grey: Q's attempt to woo Janeway is quite amusing.

The Magnificent Ferengi: Lot's of ferengi getting together for an important cause, nuff said.

Take Me Out to the Holosuite: Worf's one-liners and Rom's lack of abilities are amusing.

The Naked Now: Many funny moments but Data's riddle about a woman from venus who's body is shaped like a......is hilarious.

I always loved the doctor's Pon Far song as well, i have always been a fan of the EMH, he was the comedic relief in the midst of a dangerous new quadrant full of enemies unknown.

#6 Guest_juanitoromeo_*

Guest_juanitoromeo_*

• Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

Me like episode Tinker tenor doctor spy. this episode is very funny.Too i like all episodes about Ferengie,because this is very funny episodes in "Deep space nine".and of course episode Naked now.

i agree....,i never forget that i watch that episode together my girlfriend now became my wife..

Edited by juanitoromeo, 27 June 2012 - 11:54 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users