SAVE ENTERPRISE PROFIC!

4 replies to this topic

#1 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

Production on all Star Trek novels has slowed down, but we're especially concerned with Enterprise at The Delphic Expanse. The future of Enterprise novels seems particularly uncertain at the moment, and at the Expanse, we've decided to do something about it -- and we hope TU members will join us! Rather than go into the whole thing, I'll just provide the link to Save Enterprise Profic Campaign and you can read it at your leisure for information about who to contact and how to go about it. There is also this thread, which basically contains the foundation of how our little movement came about, and has some helpful information like sample letters and tweets, starting around page 4 or 5.

Also, if you have a Twitter account, tweet about the novels using the hashtags #startrekenterprise and #startrekprofic.

We don't have any direct confirmation that there aren't going to be any more Enterprise novels, but our thinking is, let's let them know how badly we want more books before it becomes an issue!

I picked up To Brave the Storm tonight. I was disturbed by what I saw in the sci-fi section. ONE lousy shelf of Star Trek novels, versus FIVE shelves of Star Wars books. That's a little crunked, people. So please -- speak out!

Posted Image
Everything Changes in the Expanse
(click banner to visit)

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

Man! You beat me to it! Posted Image

I haven't had much time to follow up on this, but now that we've had our blasted garage sale, I'll have more time to devote to this. It'd be really cool if the folks here at TU also get behind this. Maybe this time our voices will be heard...

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#3 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

Wow. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was awake over here! :helpsmilie:

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#4 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:29 PM

I've also seen that TL has posted something on the Enterprise News Today Facebook page, and I think Kirok posted something on the TU facebook page as well. All these people beating me to it! Posted Image

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#5 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

I've also seen that TL has posted something on the Enterprise News Today Facebook page, and I think Kirok posted something on the TU facebook page as well. All these people beating me to it! Posted Image

I knew about TL (thanks again!) but I didn't know Kirok did, too. Thanks! :buttrock:

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users