Photo

"Chain of command"

4 replies to this topic

Poll: "Chain of command" (5 member(s) have cast votes)

how many star you give this episode?

1. 10 excellent (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. 9 (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. 8 (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. 7 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. 6 (0 votes [0.00%])

6. 5 (0 votes [0.00%])

7. 4 (0 votes [0.00%])

8. 3 (0 votes [0.00%])

9. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

10. 1 bad episode (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:32 AM

thie episode about what captain picard capture on planet cardassian system and they want know how many starfleet ships in cardassian system.Crew "Enterprise" want return captain picard from planet,but this very danger mission.
In total me this episode very like,dinamic,good special and visual effects,good play actors.This is awesome episode,me very like watch this dramatic episode in all "TNG".Now talk about this episode: How you this episode,like or no?what you do not like in this episode?I give this episode 8 star from 10,me very like idea this episode,of course in "DS9" too have episodes with capture captain,but for "TNG" this was do not ordinary episode.Me very like watch "Chain of command" and i give many enjoy,watch this episode,you i mean too like watch this episode.

Posted Image

On this screen Picard meet cardassian guard in mine.He capture captain in captivity.

Edited by Martok, 21 October 2011 - 04:37 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

Excellent!

#3 Greystone

Greystone

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

this is a very special two parter, painful to watch at times and could so easily have been offensive to suffers of torture in the real world. It stopped short of that by dispensing with the usual heroics and having Picard admit that much more and he would have broken. it was very well handled, gripping and dramatic. A shinning example of TNG at its best.

#4 Zell Denver

Zell Denver

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

Absolutely beautifully written, both Stewart and Warner really did a fantastic job with it. This is definitely one of Trek's greatest messages to humanity.
Posted Image

#5 dominion_ruler

dominion_ruler

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

I gave it a 9, but I probably should have a 10, nothing's perfect, but then again...this is one darn good episode. Yesterday's Enterprise is my fav TNG episode, but I honestly enjoy this one even more than BOBW, so this ranks 2nd for me in the TNG episodes. Both Pt.1 and 2 are excellent, but the interaction in pt.2 between David Warner's character and Picard are some of the best dramatic moments ever created in all of Star Trek. It's so good that it becomes a bit gritty to watch. The whole thing about "how many lights" is simply unforgettable.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users