Quick question about a collectable

2 replies to this topic

#1 halo6800

halo6800

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

Well i've gone into my attic today to find that i have an ORIGINAL STAR TREK COMMUNICATOR PROP and im wondering if i were to sell it how much would somebody be willing to pay for it?

(its a bit used because i was given it as a kid but was previously owned by my elder brother, although its only got scratches on the back)

dont know if this is the best place to ask about it so im posting it in a lot of places :D

Thanks!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Cogley

Cogley

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

Well i've gone into my attic today to find that i have an ORIGINAL STAR TREK COMMUNICATOR PROP and im wondering if i were to sell it how much would somebody be willing to pay for it?

(its a bit used because i was given it as a kid but was previously owned by my elder brother, although its only got scratches on the back)

dont know if this is the best place to ask about it so im posting it in a lot of places :D

Thanks!

Try http://reviews.ebay....000000004217116 and email this guy. He answered a question I had very intelligently.

Also, would you mind sending me a list of the other sites you emailed, as I have stuff I want to sell also, including the First Con Memory book which I advertised here?

Thanks

#3 tonyakerman

tonyakerman

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

Try http://reviews.ebay....000000004217116 and email this guy. He answered a question I had very intelligently.

Also, would you mind sending me a list of the other sites you emailed, as I have stuff I want to sell also, including the First Con Memory book which I advertised here?

Thanks

any update to this......

Edited by tonyakerman, 08 February 2012 - 08:28 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users