Photo

"Cronycles section 31".

4 replies to this topic

#1 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:02 AM

Today was five may 2389 year.Never do not was fear in this day. Big orange sun was on blue sky.
I as every go in test chamber on testing new system ship.In hand i give PADD with very imporatnt information.
I on switch PADD and begun read information about how make work warp engine on 250%.I work in section 31.We work on research time line and capture people,who broken law temporal.My name is Josef and i first officer section 31.
My new mission research give technology from 24 century in begun 21 century.If this happen,our future will be destroy.If people past give this technology,for example PADD or LCARS system,this will be collapse for all Federation planet.My prime mission:stop they and do not give they transfer our technology.I go transport in 2022 year in New York city.How long i do not was in this city.Interesting will be watch old builds.
-You ready?
-Yes.
-Engage!
-Tractor beam online,transporter online.Good luck,mr Josef.
-Thanks.
New york 2022 year.Big build go in sky.Very big build:this complex on create new technology.They will be transfer future technology on 50 level this build.I must will be stop they.
-Where you go?
-On 50 level,i must will be meet with important man.
-Give me you card with personal id number.
-O.K.
-You pin number 452103.XKQ.Go on level 50.
How this possible: they create id card,but this technology federation planet.Stupid man's,they give some our technology.Card this more do not fear,but what if they give technology PADD or LCARS or computer core.this end for our future.Good,50 level,room 380.
-I say you,what this technology change you world.
-What this?
-PADD-sensor screen with write all information on isoline chaine.You can read all information,push on this button on screen.And more i want you show this technology:tricorder,this small scanner use for scan chemical and other matter.
-This wonderful.
open door and in room come Josef.
-Drop this technology,you will be arrest.You come with me.Director and technical consultant,stay here.
-What happen,who are you?
-I from section 31.Starfleet command.You arrest on law starfleet number 527.083 about time travel.
You illegal want give this people technology from future.This change future all federation planet.You make big mistake.Point here,teleportation on board.
They teleportation on ship.
-Congratulation with good mission,they find in brig.You stop they danger plan. Our future safe.
-But director and consultant watch this technology.
-They memory erase.They do not remember you and this technology.
-Maybe go in mmet hall,drink klingon beer and talk about new mission.
-This will be very good.
More one hard mission make good.I very enjoy this day.Maybe more five or six years and i will be commander section-31.me only one fear,what if our mission will be collapse,our future maybe will be bad or Earth capture Romulan or Cardassian.Of course we can stop bad guys,but this more one war,war with dead,after war vs Dominion i do not want fear war.War-this pain,destroy space station.DS9 was very strong damege in end year war.
-Sir,i can speak with you?
-Yes,what you want ask me?
-Why you stop they in past?Maybe this technology change they world.
-You do not know,what this will be bad for future,for future Federation planet.
-Maybe you right,but say me one: why you every travel in time?
-We as police,arrest bad guys in past.Some mission danger,for example arrest romulan guard in 1980 year.
He want make invasion on Earth and capture planet.we stop he.
-Good,this is very good.End question:You dream will be commander section-31?
-Yes i want,if i do not make mistake,me give this rank.I hope,what you write only good words about our team?
-Of course,do not fear.We news section starfleet know how make good news.All people in all federation watch today on sub space network news about arrest danger people in past.They must will be know hero,i mean you Josef.
-Thanks.I go on deck 20.
-Good luck with next mission.
Yes,next mission,interesting who again broken rules time travel.And how every,section-31 will be stand for guard world and protection law in Federation planet.I do not know,what will be on next day,maybe hard mission in past or in our time.Now i go sleep,but on next day again will be work on future federation planet.

Edited by Martok, 10 October 2011 - 09:56 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:05 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:16 AM

Here' "Version 2" of this story e-book cover.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:37 AM

Continue story:
Station DS9 was empty,some people was on planet in Gamma quadrant. Me give very important mission stop klingon,who want destroy NX-01 in 2151 year. If this happen,federation fall and Earth capture klingon or cardassian.Of course this do not in my interest,i must will be stop this klingon.In my PADD have all information about this mission,how enter in command complex,where will be stand NX-01.I mean,what this mission will be very hard and i do not know,what happen,but i belive,what i can safe future federation planet if this possible make.
-Hello,i want talk with Sisco.
-He busy,come later.
-This important.
-Who are you?
-My name is Josef,i from section 31,time research group,i want stop evil klingon in 2151 year and stop explosive NX-01 "Enterprise".You understand what if first fly fall,Federation do not will be and future earth too fall.
-Bashir to Sisco.
-Talk.
-To you man from time research group section 31.Talk,what this very important.
-Come.
-Hello,i from section 31,have some important mission:stop in past evil klingon and stop explosivve "Enterprise".
-I know,me Bashir say about you mission,what you want from me?
-I want what you never do not say about my mission,if section 31 know,i will be drop in brig.This only my private mission.I use this time generator for transfer in time. good bye Sisco,maybe more meet.
-Good bye and good luck you in you mission.
He teleportation in docking complex on orbital Earth.
-This great moment in history,first ship with warp five.
-Look this,klingon go on ship exterior.
-What he want make.
-Look,he setup many powerful bomb what destroy ship.
-Sorry,i stop you.
-What you?
-Do not ask,future future in my hand.
He very careful go on exterior NX-01,look on section around bridge he look klingon.
-Stop,you arrest federation law number 4233 from 15 july 2370 year.You do not destroy our future.
He shoot in leg and klingon drop on exterior.
-Josef to Archer,this bomb,i off timer.
-Good luck.
Hard crypto file in memory card.Need use tricorder for breacking password.This klingon use protection,what this quantum bomb can not off.time two minutes and our password 7485.Bomb off and i use teleportation device what again return in 24 century.
-With return,you stop evil klingon and safe Federation.
-Josef,you arrest for illegal mission in past,you come with me on brig.
-But he safe our future.He is hero.
-He broken federation law section 31.He do not say about mission commander time research group.
-Yes i do not say,because this was very secret mission.
-Commander,beam us now!
They teleportation.

***to be continue...***

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#5 Eaglet

Eaglet

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

Josef is good man, ambitious and strong. He is have a many luck and mind
Nothing is impossible