Photo

Holographic docotr.

13 replies to this topic

#1 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

Me like this personage,because holographic doctor,becaise he study,want will be as human,he even can sing,for example in episode "Tinker tenor doctor spy" he very good sing song:

And more me like this personage more because he develop as data in "TNG".he the same live as and all crew on ship "Voyager",in one episode Janeway say Kes,what want reprogramming doctor,Kes say,what he is live.
And more i think,what starfleet command do not need deactivated programm doctor,because he is live.In series was series about law hologramm.Please say:what do you think about this personage and like you he?

Edited by Martok, 27 September 2011 - 01:37 AM.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:48 AM

Funny video. I like EMH. He's funny. I love him in the episode ,,Message in a bottle''.

#3 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

I love that video. The EMH was always my favorite voyager character next to Seven Of Nine of course, sexxy!!!! Anyways the EMH always made laugh in the middle of all the chaos of the delta quandrant.

#4 Zell Denver

Zell Denver

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:55 AM

Funny video. I like EMH. He's funny. I love him in the episode ,,Message in a bottle''.

You know, I'm not a huge fan of Andy Dick (EMH Mk II, for those that are unfamiliar with him), but he did a really fantastic job in this ep. Really well played. Respect to him.
Posted Image

#5 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

that has to be my favorite little bit of the doctor he always made me laugh i love the doctor hes awesome

#6 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

You know, I'm not a huge fan of Andy Dick (EMH Mk II, for those that are unfamiliar with him), but he did a really fantastic job in this ep. Really well played. Respect to him.

that was Andy Dick? weird.

#7 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

Commander Lazar,andy Dick play EMH MARK-2.Look on he's photo:

Posted Image

I hope,what help you with answer on you question,Commander Lazar.

#8 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

thanks martok!

#9 HadassahJoy

HadassahJoy

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the Funniest scene ever ! lol :roflmao:
Posted Image

#10 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the Funniest scene ever ! lol :roflmao:

Agree with you,this is really funny theme.This is Doctor dream's.

#11 axelreel

axelreel

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

Agree with you,this is really funny theme.This is Doctor dream's.

Agreed, agreed.
For a great selection of medicinal tea sites check out: Best Medicinal Tea, Medicinal Tea, Buy Alfalfa Tea and Achillea Millefolium Read about the best herbal teas on the market. These teas have many herbal benefits.

#12 Eaglet

Eaglet

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:25 AM

I very like this personage. I agree with Kes - Doktor is live. He is have character and can speak good or be rude with people. He may have preferences.
Nothing is impossible

#13 Ezri Tigan

Ezri Tigan

Chief Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

I love that video. The EMH was always my favorite voyager character next to Seven Of Nine of course, sexxy!!!! Anyways the EMH always made laugh in the middle of all the chaos of the delta quandrant.

Same as me! In my opinion, he's the best character in Star Trek. His every movement, every "Hmph!" made me LOL so hard! If I was on Voyager, I would volunteer as nurse (no matter how much I hate medicine) just to be around him all the time.

I used to love Janeway, but when she compared the Doctor with a replicator I lost so much respect of her. Thank God (for her sake xD), she eventually learned to value him as a person.

And I agree with Kes - his programming is much like the human brain - all those subrutines (how do you spell that again? :q) are in essence no different than the chemical reactions in our brain. So if you ask me, he's 100% a person.

And that song is the funniest thing ever. :rofl1:
While other little girls wanted to be PRINCESSES, I wanted to be a VULCAN

"But there are reasons why we, as Star Trek fans, look up to the men and women on Star Trek as heroes and have kept the franchise alive for so long. They exemplify the very best of what human beings can be while still showing us the warts and scars we all have and we all must struggle to overcome." - Dan Madsen

#14 Ezri Tigan

Ezri Tigan

Chief Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

I very like this personage. I agree with Kes - Doktor is live. He is have character and can speak good or be rude with people. He may have preferences.

Still, one may argue if he's only imitating those characteristics. I belive that anything sentient is alive. I mean, if you are aware of your existance, know who you are and in full control of your actions, how can you not be alive? So I think his self-awareness is his biggest argument. That "eating, growing, reproducing etc." definition is last-century bullcrap. We need new standards now.
While other little girls wanted to be PRINCESSES, I wanted to be a VULCAN

"But there are reasons why we, as Star Trek fans, look up to the men and women on Star Trek as heroes and have kept the franchise alive for so long. They exemplify the very best of what human beings can be while still showing us the warts and scars we all have and we all must struggle to overcome." - Dan Madsen

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users