• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:52 AM

I mentioned that Jonny Quest was a big part of my childhood (yup, I'm that old!) so when I found this I just had to share it with you! Unfortunately there seems to be no way to embed a vimeo video on the forum so I'll just post a link to what I believe is...

the best amateur stop motion animation I have seen in years!

Jonny Quest Opening Titles
by Roger D. Evans

... This is absolutely awesome! Not just as a testament to the creator's skill, determination and talent in putting it together but for what it is - the music, the visual themes, the mixture of classic horror, adventure and sci fi... Jonny Quest was ahead of it's time! If you want to see how this was made, have a look at Roger Evans website

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

Me real don't like this intro.Animation year 70: plasticine animation.Best use cgi animation how in star wars the clone war.Jonny quest me don't like. 4 from 10. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Beast Boy, 21 December 2011 - 02:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users