Star Trek Federation Rebirth Auditions pt. 2

6 replies to this topic

#1 STRequirius

STRequirius

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

Star Trek Federation Rebirth is an upcoming audio series and spin-off of Requirius. It follows the crew of the USS-Rebirth after a "reformation" of the federation occurs. Before the first episode can be completed or released we need one more voice actress for Ensign Rancen. If your interested or want more information email me at strequirius@gmail.com thanks!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

I've added this thread to your webpage at Star Trek Reviewed. http://startrekrevie...2009/06/91.html .
Posted Image

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:42 AM

Star Trek Federation Rebirth is an upcoming audio series and spin-off of Requirius. It follows the crew of the USS-Rebirth after a "reformation" of the federation occurs. Before the first episode can be completed or released we need one more voice actress for Ensign Rancen. If your interested or want more information email me at strequirius@gmail.com thanks!

Male, female, young old? Lines to read?

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#4 STRequirius

STRequirius

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

Male, female, young old? Lines to read?

K

The character can be male or female since it is a smaller role but is recurring and can't be easily cut from the pilot episode at this point. As for age younger would be preferable (but not too young). Audition lines include:
-Fires on decks 8-12 sir!
-(Speaking to the captain via communicator) We have a woman down here without a uniform that Delta-9 says is not part of the crew and refuses to identify herself.
-(Panicking) What does it mean, the Federation is gone?
If you are planning to audition please send the lines as a single file (.wav or .mp3) to strequirius@gmail.com thanks!

#5 STRequirius

STRequirius

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:08 PM

I've added this thread to your webpage at Star Trek Reviewed. http://startrekrevie...2009/06/91.html .

Thanks!

#6 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

Why or how is the Federation re-formed in your story's background / timeline? You've piqued my curiosity. Do you have a blog or other kind of site that explains these changes? Does anyone know who's produced this A.D. or owns this A.D. so I can add the right credits?

Posted Image

Edited by JHauck, 07 May 2012 - 07:32 PM.

Posted Image

#7 lynnnalee

lynnnalee

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

If your interested or want more information email me at thanks! ...

NO SPAM!! -tom

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users