• This topic is locked This topic is locked
998 replies to this topic

#1 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Driving up in our all terrain SUV, we get PINK2 and the Riker boys to unload our newly sanitized bar goodies from the cargo area. Thank goodness for baryon sweeps, or who knows WHAT critters would have been carted over from that Klingon bar!

First order of business, check out the tiled shower/steam/bath stalls in this TU TriplePlay Sports Bar, so we can soon forget the grime. I see that the Riker boys are setting up the jukebox, the pool needs to go out that side door to the water polo area, and we have the holoroom to the right, already programed for Parrises Square, raquetball, basketball, soccer and baseball. Through those swinging doors in the back you will see the martial arts arena, for tsunkates,
fencing, or Anbo-jitsu, all the equipment pieces are lining the walls, just be careful as they are all honed to perfection.

As you can see, here in the main bar area, we have alcoves for games of chance, strategy, logic, and darts...just be careful with whom you play! Excuseme while I go tell the boys where to put our small statue of Zefram Cochrane, that baseball, the alien flute, and a trombone.....

Now, with all these big screens, we have access to any competition being shown all over the quadrant, and some even further. There will be no denying the fans their armchair refereeing here! Speaking of armchairs,
we have leather recliners, with heated massagers, and triple sized cup holders.....I will explain about that later.

This beautiful wooden floor will be easier for the Riker boys and YER (who just showed up with the other bar equipment) to keep shiny and clean, but just to make sure they do, there are freshly roasted unshelled peanuts on every table, just throw the shells on the floor, and they will sweep it all up! Makes for a nice crunch when we want to shove some of the chairs aside and dance.

Now, all the cleaned bar things are ready, we are open for business, and I am waiting for everyone.....don't forget to
bring over the stuff I could not pack into the SUV!

Oh, maybe the real first order of business is to share in celebration of our name,this bar only serves TRIPLE shot drinks......so enjoy!

Posted Image

Take your pick.....I am having a Frozen Hot Tucker. Going out to the drivingrange with my golf clubs (it's ME, of COURSE we have a golfing facility here - just go through the pool area, it is just over that grassy ridge)....getting warmed up for my round of 18 on our golf course......did you hear about the orbital green on 16? Required use of the transporter for the player.....not the ball.

Edited by tishkajaku, 06 August 2011 - 10:46 PM.

TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

http://sailortrekkie92.deviantart.com/
Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#3 maneth

maneth

GBBS Moderator

• Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:26 AM

Yay, great place. I wonder if there's a holodeck anywhere? Might go whitewater rafting if so!

Posted Image
Live long and prosper

#4 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:41 AM

Wow,new Ten Forward.Old end,begun new.

In my city one week normal weather: +15-18*C.I mean,what will be all normal,can walk on fresh air,
Now in make translate information about ships,show in "Star trek" from memory alpha on russian language,of course this is very hard,one information translate from 40 minutes,but i think,what this too normal.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#5 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedown:
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#6 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

Yay, great place. I wonder if there's a holodeck anywhere? Might go whitewater rafting if so!

Yep, there is a holoroom (this place doesn't have decks, however semantics never gets in the way of a good time!) You will find the whitewater program under Aquatics on the control panel. Don't forget your life jacket!

Wow,new Ten Forward.Old end,begun new.

In my city one week normal weather: +15-18*C.I mean,what will be all normal,can walk on fresh air,
Now in make translate information about ships,show in "Star trek" from memory alpha on russian language,of course this is very hard,one information translate from 40 minutes,but i think,what this too normal.

Excellent news of weather in your town! We are still suffering a drought here. Luckily, the Triple Play Sports Bar had voice command climate control so you can program whatever weather/wind/precipitation preferences you want for you sporting adventures.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedown:

What took you so long?!!! :lol:

As for me, I have been helping son get furniture for his house. He's rather traditional in his preferences, tones of brown, solid wood, leather couch.....I will need to 'dress' it up with the decorating pieces to tie it all together for aesthetics. Don't worry, it will still be all male in design!!!!!

Here are some snacks to curb our appetites.

Posted Image
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#7 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:02 PM

Ah I love a man in a sports uniform ...

... or out of it. ;)

1968!

Honk if you love silence.

Published author, Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Untrustworthy-medium.jpg    banner-ezri.jpg

#8 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:10 PM

Yay new TF!!!! Here's the second song!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SNjCZrsH25Q

#9 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

What took you so long?!!! :lol:

Sorry :innocent: anyways let's get some music started!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WopEq2N9HVg
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art

#10 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:45 PM

Ahh, perfect music, all three, jespah, CL and Tea, thanks for the energy!

Time for evening swim in the pool, great exercise, and best after the sun goes down in this intense heat of these days! I have my noodles to tie in knots for my resistance work.....or do my cross ski walk across the pool....somewhat like this.

Posted Image

#11 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:10 AM

Good luck with the noodle thing Tish.

A new week and a new bar, how exciting.

Since this is a sports Bar, can I rub in the weekend results of Boston over those New York guys.:wave:

I wonder how Trekkin is doing on her vacation adventure.

I see Pink2 is all cleaned up and looking good, Coffee please.......

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#12 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Lightspeedpurple's art

#13 jespah

jespah

• Global Moderators
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

...Since this is a sports Bar, can I rub in the weekend results of Boston over those New York guys.:wave:

YES!

The last of 1968 as Spring Thaw comes to a conclusion.

Tomorrow - 1995 - Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain.

But first, 1968:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RUjnqH3kMw

#14 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

Since this is a sports Bar, can I rub in the weekend results of Boston over those New York guys.:wave:

*Barbara wakes up from nightmare on Sox stree* Like they say ...... It ain't over till it's over. Though, it's not looking too good right now. Hi Bill.

Getting better. Still a bit under the weather. Picked up a "parasite" .... gotta watch those nasty river creatures!
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#15 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Okay, backreading took a little time, but

@Elf - oh, I'm sooooo sorry to hear the news on kitty. *sends good thoughts and prayers*.

@Lazar - I love Metallica. And Pink Floyd, Sixx:A.M., Metallica, Disturbed, Metallica. Oh, did I mention Metallica?

@Bill - thanks for that info on the free video player. I downloaded on my laptop and it works like a charm. You have earned your coffee!! *pours extra large cup* and your donut *hands over homemade cinnamon/sugar glazed*

They just put my dad's cat down. Kat was 21 years old. Kidney failure. Sad day..... really sad day for Dad. He loved Kat. Yes, "Kat" is cat's name.
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#16 raptor

raptor

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

Good job, Tish. And always nice to see you, BABS...

#17 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

Ahh, perfect music, all three, jespah, CL and Tea, thanks for the energy!

Time for evening swim in the pool, great exercise, and best after the sun goes down in this intense heat of these days! I have my noodles to tie in knots for my resistance work.....or do my cross ski walk across the pool....somewhat like this.

Posted Image

Swim in pool do not cold was?If pool on fresh air and if temperature +12-15 swim best do not need.
If temperature = 20-25,swim can,this safe.too if pool close in room with window's,swim can all time(12 month and 365 days in years).

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#18 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

@Bill - thanks for that info on the free video player. I downloaded on my laptop and it works like a charm. You have earned your coffee!! *pours extra large cup* and your donut *hands over homemade cinnamon/sugar glazed*

Your Welcome Barb.
Mmmmmm Donut.

I can't wait till August is over and people aren't so busy. (Including myself)
I feel very Trek time deprived..

Guess I need to venture out and do that work thing.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#19 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,446 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

@Elf - oh, I'm sooooo sorry to hear the news on kitty. *sends good thoughts and prayers*.

They just put my dad's cat down. Kat was 21 years old. Kidney failure. Sad day..... really sad day for Dad. He loved Kat. Yes, "Kat" is cat's name.

Thanks Barbara. :)

I am sorry to hear about your Dad's car. 21 years is a long time.

I can't wait till August is over and people aren't so busy. (Including myself)
I feel very Trek time deprived..

Guess I need to venture out and do that work thing.

You could retire. :P
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#20 jespah

jespah

• Global Moderators
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

Sorry to read re Kat, Barbara.

1995 begins although this song is not from that year (note: Hugh Jackman version):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrDVzbeDzRk

And the new story, Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain, is here:
Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain

Edited by jespah, 10 August 2011 - 10:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users