#1 Sohkraites

Sohkraites

Petty Officer 2nd Class

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

Giant Gnome Productions is PROUD To Present:

STAR TREK: OUTPOST

"Star Trek: Outpost" is a free serialized audio drama in .mp3 and podcast form.

Posted Image

Star Trek: Outpost - Episode 23 – Shades of the Future

DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

Episode Synopsis

With a great many things hanging in the balance, the denizens of DS3 learn that of all the things that can be hidden, the truth is the most difficult of all.

RELEASED MAY 5, 2011 at <b>DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

Episode Synopsis

With the arrival of the Betazoid diplomats, life gets a little complicated – and a lot more frustrating – for the crew of the Chimera and DS3.

RELEASED JUNE 5, 2011 at <b>DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

Episode Synopsis

When the Chimera fulfills its mission to take the Betazoid Ambassador Briz Nemon to the planet known as Melnora, they soon discover the situation is not everything the Ambassador promised, nor dreamed, it would be.

RELEASED JULY 5, 2011 at <b>http://www.giantgnome.com for more great audio theater.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:32 AM

Giant Gnome Productions is PROUD To Present:

Star Trek: Outpost - Episode 23 – Shades of the Future

DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

Episode Synopsis

With a great many things hanging in the balance, the denizens of DS3 learn that of all the things that can be hidden, the truth is the most difficult of all.

RELEASED MAY 5, 2011 at <b>DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

Episode Synopsis

With the arrival of the Betazoid diplomats, life gets a little complicated – and a lot more frustrating – for the crew of the Chimera and DS3.

RELEASED JUNE 5, 2011 at <b>DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

Episode Synopsis

When the Chimera fulfills its mission to take the Betazoid Ambassador Briz Nemon to the planet known as Melnora, they soon discover the situation is not everything the Ambassador promised, nor dreamed, it would be.

RELEASED JULY 5, 2011 at <b>http://www.giantgnome.com for more great audio theater.

Guys - saw your facebook post that you had been culled from the Parsec Award finals. Guys, I think they are making a grave mistake elevating what I think is some trite... [grinds teeth then takes deep breath] Just remember others success does not mean your failure. I started listening to some of your older episodes on my recent long train trip and you've got some great writing coupled with some imaginative characterisation.

Keep it coming fellas!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 Sohkraites

Sohkraites

Petty Officer 2nd Class

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

Guys - saw your facebook post that you had been culled from the Parsec Award finals. Guys, I think they are making a grave mistake elevating what I think is some trite... [grinds teeth then takes deep breath] Just remember others success does not mean your failure. I started listening to some of your older episodes on my recent long train trip and you've got some great writing coupled with some imaginative characterisation.

Keep it coming fellas!

K

Thanks for your vote of confidence! It's truly OK...we know awards aren't everything. What we ARE really excited about and proud of are our fans! Our fan base is growing with each passing day... our downloads are growing with every new episode and the fan support and comments are fantastic! And we appreciate that! That shows us what we are doing is the "right stuff." Yeah, winning a Parsec would be cool, but it certainly isn't everything. We're doing this because we love Trek...and we hope it shows. Thanks to everyone who supports us! We look forward to hearing from you all!

And, best of luck to those podcasts who did make the finals! They are all great podcasts and certainly deserving of recognition!

- T.

#4 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:28 AM

Its simple arithmatic: Good writing + (great performance x excellent production) = Star Trek Outpost

Posted Image

STO - Episode 27 - The Melnoran Solution - Part II | Giant Gnome Productions
With Chief Knox accused of theft and held on Melnora, the crew of the Chimera must experience one of Melnora's most sacred relics in order to get him back. Meanwhile the Ambassador's goal becomes more clear to Lt. Exler and Dr. Winston.

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users