Episode Rewatch/Live Chat

10 replies to this topic

#1 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

Sorry about the multiple threadage. Last time I meant to just start one thread in which I could announce dates and episode titles (when I remember, that is!) but I forgot...and then I realized that while you can edit the first post of a thread you started, you can't edit the title. Or if you can, I haven't figured out how to do that yet. #noobfail

So tonight,The Delphic Expanse is hosting weekly Enterprise rewatch parties/live chats. You don't have to belong to the Expanse to come, just follow our rules. (Basically those boil down to being respectful to each other and don't act like a jerk. ;) ) All you need is a DVD of the ep we're going to watch (or some other way to view it) and come to our chat room at the appointed day/time.

Tonight, we're doing "Carbon Creek" at 8pm EDT.

You can find out more about the chats including the chat room url here.

Hope to see you there!

Posted Image
Everything Changes in the Expanse
(click banner to visit)

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

We had a GREAT time at the last rewatch/live chat! There were some new faces along with the regulars. Great discussions about "Carbon Creek" ensued.

Due to scheduling difficulties, the next one will be held on Saturday, August 3 at 8:00pm EDT. The episode will be "Minefield."

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#3 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

I think I had a little finger slippage because yesterday was the 3rd and most definitely not a Saturday! :whistle: :blush:

The chat is happening on the 6th at 8pm EDT. Which really is a Saturday. And the episode really is Minefield.

I hope to see some of you there. PaulineM can tell you how much fun they are.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#4 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

i hope to be there.....i will be at son's house, so it depends on the access to ENT !
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#5 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

The chat is happening on the 6th at 8pm EDT. Which really is a Saturday. And the episode really is Minefield.

I shall be there!

I hope to see some of you there. PaulineM can tell you how much fun they are.

Yup! Posted Image Awesome time. Lots of fun!

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#6 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

now son has me going to The Dump in Houston....for furniture. Hope I am back in time for our chat fest!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#7 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

Ah, the old Dumpster Dive! Awesome.

We had a great time this week.

Next ep is "Dead Stop," and we're doing it this Wed. at 8pm EDT, August 10.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#8 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Yes, we were still getting his furniture at 9;00 CST, so i missed it again. Good thing....we have some awesome furniture for excellent prices! Bad thing, i really like our chats and have missed too many lately. :sadnod: i do hope to be here Wed. it's another favorite of mine,

since all actors have great scenes.

#9 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

This Wednesday, 8pm EDT, "A Night In Sickbay".

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#10 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

Going forward, the rewatch chats will mostly be on Tuesday nights, 8pm EDT, due to school being back in session. Everyone is still invited!

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#11 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

Hey there. At the end of this week, we'll be deciding on what night/time to do our live chats/rewatches of Enterprise. You have to be an Expanse member to have a say in when the times are (but that's okay, just sign up and vote), but anyone can come participate in the chats while simultaneously watching the episode with us.

My basic goal is this: to have one regularly scheduled rewatch/chat party at a time that's good for North America, then at least one that's good for people elsewhere in the world. We have a lot of UK members at the Expanse, for example, but they have a hard time making it because our chats are usually at 2am or so their time. So we want to open this up internationally, assuming A.) there's enough interest to warrant another time, and B.) we can find someone dependable to moderate the chat if it's not convenient for one of our forum admins to do so.

You can go to this link to put in your two cents about day/time.

General information about what the rewatch/live chat parties are all about can be found here.

We pretty much have been watching the episodes in order, and we will be starting Season Three soon. We keep a schedule of episodes here, but we haven't updated it for Season Three yet. I'll be taking care of that by the end of this week.

The nights/times of the chats are generally announced here, so it's a good thread to keep an eye on in order to know when/where to meet for what.

Hope to see some new faces there!

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users