The Trip/T'Pol Appreciation Thread!

29 replies to this topic

#21 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

that's a good one too! Do you make these or do you find them somewhere?
"Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait till you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence." ~ Bones

#22 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:51 PM

I made these, but other people have made them, too. There's a website that has the motivational poster template. You just upload the picture you want and write the text. I haven't made any in a while and my bookmarks are kind of a mess but I'll hunt up the link when I can.

Posted Image
Everything Changes in the Expanse
(click banner to visit)

#23 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

Ah, I see, I've made a few myself, but I didn't use a template, none of them are TnT tho.
"Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait till you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence." ~ Bones

#24 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:02 PM

They're not that hard. The challenge is being clever with them. ;)

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#25 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

exactly I made one with Nu!Bones that uses his line 'Study my ass' and underneath I put 'why yes I will thank you very much!'

#26 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:09 PM

Been a couple days since we added any sublime TnT shippyness here, so have anotha:

Posted Image

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#27 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

Haha, this is a good one! You are a very very clever person Aquarius

Edited by Angel Sakura, 25 July 2011 - 03:51 PM.

#28 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

I still need to dig up that link....

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#29 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:44 AM

Okay, seriously? No posts to this thread since July??? THAT'S MESSED UP!!! :o

Must...inject...wholesome...shippy...TnT...goodness...!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#30 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

*Hides* I woulda posted somethin sooner but...well...life got in the way. I love these pictures, shirtless Trip with T'Pol is always a good combo.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users