The Trip/T'Pol Appreciation Thread!

29 replies to this topic

#1 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

Ok, I went back like four pages and "last posts" were as old as 2007, and I didn't find a thread like this so I figured it's okay to start it.

I am a HUGE Trip and T'Pol 'shipper. I love them and I really feel like they got a raw deal in the show. In fact, when the show was first-run, I sort of lost track of it (mostly) sometime in Season Two. It wasn't until a viewer's choice marathon on SYFY, when I saw Season Three and Season Four episodes like "Harbinger," "Similtude," and "Bound" that Enterprise caught my attention again. I'd had NO idea that Trip and T'Pol had hooked up, and I was like "OMG, that is SOOOOOOOOO hot!!' :drool:

So, I'm looking to hear from others who also feel that the :trip: and :tpol: relationship is all that and a bag of chips.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Everything Changes in the Expanse
(click banner to visit)

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

TnT is a great pairing! I completely agree with you on this one Aquarius! :thumbsup:
"Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait till you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence." ~ Bones

#3 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

YAY!! *does happy dance* :clap: I knew I wasn't alone!!

So, to celebrate:

Posted Image

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#4 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:04 PM

*Does happy dance with you* TnT forever! What's your favorite TnT episode?
"Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait till you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence." ~ Bones

#5 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:06 PM

Oh, Aquarius, you KNOW this is my favorite ship......Trip and T'Pol are the best ST couple! It is poignant and frustrating we were denied a fruition of their story.

Chemistry from here......

Posted Image

to here......

Posted Image

Trinneer and Blalock had lots of fun, you can tell.....

Posted Image
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#6 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

*Does happy dance with you* TnT forever! What's your favorite TnT episode?

BOUND!!!!!

Posted Image

*flail* *squee*

I also love Demons/Terra Prime. And Harbinger.

Ok, I love any ep where they even so much as BREATHE in each other's general direction!!

What's your favorite ep?

Do you read/write any fanfic???

Tish--*high-fives you*

Edited by AquariusNX01, 10 July 2011 - 11:13 PM.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#7 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

I have to say Demons/Terra Prime is my favortie eps, baby Elizabeth just brings an entirely new dynamic to their relationship.

Yes, I do read fanfiction and no, I don't have a favorite, I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

#8 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

^ Have you visited the Expanse? It houses all pairings, but the founding members are TnTers so we have a LOT of Trip/T'Pol there. I know some of it hasn't been archived elsewhere, either, so if you haven't been there before you might find some new things.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#9 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

I have not been to The Expanse, but I just clicked on the link and I have to say it is pretty amazing, deffinetly worth bookmarkin. Thanks for the recomendation.

#10 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

I forgot to mention--we'll be opening the art gallery soon, and one of our members does a lot of TnT art. She draws them very well. Some of them are a little...racy. ;-)

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#11 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:36 PM

Ooooh, I can't wait to see!

#12 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:45 PM

This one is one of my personal favorites: Shower Putting it up as a link since it's not my pic to display.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#13 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

That is one of my favorites, too, Aquarius!!!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#14 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

Oh wow that's amazing!

#15 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:09 AM

There are plenty more where that came from! She posts a lot of them in the Trip and T'Pol area of the forum. :wub:

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#16 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

I'll have to check it out! *rushes off*

#17 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

Okay, I just look at the artwork and it's all AMAZING!!!!!

#18 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:45 PM

I know, right? And she draws other characters and 'ships.

And I think it's time for another poster:

Posted Image

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#19 Angel Sakura

Angel Sakura

Chief Petty Officer

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

lol, that's a good one

#20 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

Reply to this topic