Photo

Enterprise rewatch party/live chat tonight!

7 replies to this topic

#1 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

Hi! *waves*

Some of you know me already and are familiar with The Delphic Expanse. For those who don't, I just wanted to invite you all to our weekly episode rewatch party/live chat. You do not have to be a member of the Expanse to attend, however our forum rules do extend to our chat room.

The way it works: We all meet up in the chat room. You cue up your dvd/netflix/hulu/whatever to the episode in question, and whenever one of the admins (usually Honeybee) says PLAY, we all hit play and watch at the same time and discuss the episode as we watch. We do this in the spirit of remembering the show fondly and seeing it through new eyes (as in, did our opinion change over time, and other people's insights), so we're really not about beating the Same Old Dead Horses or hating on anything. (See Expanse rules.)

Tonight's party is at 8pm Eastern, and you can find additional information here.

We do this weekly, but sometimes the night changes, so it's a good idea to keep an eye on this thread, too.

Hope to see some new faces there!

Posted Image
Everything Changes in the Expanse
(click banner to visit)

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

This is a lot of fun, everyone! We get a lot of laughs and great camaraderie.

And oh my, the plot bunnies that sprout!!! Posted Image

See ya there!!!

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#3 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

We sure had a great time tonight, didn't we? :buttrock:

Next week's is Wednesday, 8pm Eastern time. Because I'm going to see Weird Al Yankovic on Tuesday LOL.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#4 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:37 AM

I was up to my eyeballs in the townhouse getting it clean and staged for selling which starts tomorrow. This is the first time I have been online today. :sadangel: I wanted to be a part of Desert Crossing live chat soooooooo much. Sigh. Hopefully my life will slow down in a month or so.

See ya next time!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#5 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:23 AM

Well I don't think you'll have to twist many arms to get people to do it again LOL. :naughty3dg:

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

#6 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:33 PM

Well, Aquarius, I think you could be right on that score! Posted Image

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#7 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:39 PM

Tell me when and where! BTW, my hard work may have paid off, we had an offer with our first prospective buyer! That is the fastest ever for us.
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#8 AquariusNX01

AquariusNX01

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:00 AM

That's great news! I hope it goes through.

There's no second rewatch as of yet. What most people usually do is post to the thread and ask if anyone else missed it or would be interested in a second time. They schedule a day and time between themselves.

Posted Image
(click banner to visit)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users