13 replies to this topic

#1 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

,,The logs of the Dead''
This is the story-line after ,,The chronicles of the Enterprise-F''.

,,Captain's log, stardate 64750,3. The Enterprise is assigned to the border of the Galileo system to investigate the disappearance of the ,,USS Odin''. The ,,USS Odin'' was a nebula class starship that was exploring the Kal'da system. Our mission is to find the ,,USS Odin'' and assist in any way possible.''

Geordi and Data were inside a holodeck playing one of their holonovels. It was a Scherlock Holms holonovel. They were both inside a dark room sitting at a table with a few more people. Data said:
,,Someone inside this room is a killer! And i intend to fin...'' he was interrupted by a sound of a commbadge.
,,Data, Geordi we need you at the the bridge!'' the captain ordered.
,,Aye sir!''
Data and Geordi entered the bridge still wearing their Scherlock Holms clothes.
,,I hope you had a good time.'' with a small smile Picard said.
,,We did!''
Picard was standing on the center of the bridge looking at the view-screen. On it a derelict that was once the ,,USS Odin''. Her warp nacelles now floating in space next to the million pieces of metal. Even bodies.
,,Captain, I'm detecting only one life-sign... Very faint.'' said Data.
,,Can we beam it back?''
,,No, because of the Odin's shields.''
,,Hmm... Can we use low frequency phaser bursts to disrupt the shields?'' the captain asked.
,,No, that would damage the Odin.'' Data answered.
,,How about a Tachyon burst?''
,,I believe so.''
,,Make it so Worf!''
,,Aye sir.'' Worf answered.
The Enterprise fired the Tachyon burst.
,,Their shield are down.'' Data said.
,,Transporter room 1, beam the survivor to sickbay!''
,,Aye!'' said the officer in the Transporter room.
,,Beverly you are about to receive a patient. He's life-signs are very weak.'' Picard said when pressed the commbadge.
,,Acknowledged.'' replied Crusher.
On one of the sickbay beds beamed in a Vulcan science-officer. Every part of his body either covered with radiation burns or dry blood. He was barely breathing. His bloody eyes wide opened looking into the ceiling of sickbay. Doctor crusher ran next to him carrying a hypospray. Her assistant Alyssa followed her carrying a medical tricoder. She scanned the Vulcan.
,,He's got type 2 radiation burns.'' Alyssa said.
,,Molecular regenerator!'' said Beverly while injecting the Vulcan.
After some time on the bridge the captain activated his commbadge and said:
,,How's the patient Beverly?''
,,He's regaining consciousness.''
,,I'll be right there!'' the captain said.
He entered the turbolift. When he got to sickbay the Vulcan was standing next-to doctor Crusher. He's now perfectly healed. Like he had no radiation burns at all.
,,Captain it's nice to meet you.'' the Vulcan said.
,,My name is Sorik, thank you for saving me!''
,,What happened to the Odin?'' Picard asked.
,,We were attacked by unknown life-forms! In the time of attack i was in my quarters meditating. I didn't get the chance to see them. The attack was short. It maybe lasted a few minutes. When it was over i tried to get out of my room but i fell down. I fainted. They must of damaged the warp core.''
,,Captain! I'm reading a warp-core breach in the Odin!'' Geordi said by a commbadge.
,,Get us out of here! Warp 1!''
The Odin has imploded leaving no debris behind.
,,Did we retrieve anything from the Odin?'' Picard asked.
,,Just the logs.''

Edited by Commander Lazar, 13 July 2011 - 06:54 AM.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

As requested:

Graphic - Version 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

As requested, Graphic - Version 2.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

Thank you!! Both are AWESOME!

#5 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

What i can say: interesting story,crew was safe,but me sorry,what U.S.S."Odin" was destroy.In total story interesting:continue story after "Nemesis".Like,what this story as diary crew.I will be wait continue you fan fiction.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#6 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

Part 2:
,,Geordi i want you, Commander Troi and Data to listen all the logs. The same thing might be waiting for us!'' the captain ordered.
,,Yes sir!''
Troi, Geordi and Data exited the bridge. They were heading toward counselor Troi's quarters. After they entered her quarters everyone except Data sat down.
,,B'elanna transmit the logs into counselor Troi's quarters.'' said Geordi after he pressed the commbadge.
,,Okay Geordi! Here they come.''
,,Thanks. Geordi out!''
Geordi sat at the computer and pressed a few buttons. A whole list of logs appeared on the computer.
,,Okay we need the logs from stardate 64...'' Geordi was interupted when he saw Sorik enter the room.
,,May i be of some assistance?'' Sorik said.
,,Sure.'' Geordi said.
Sorik stood beside Data. He said.
,,We will need the logs from stardate 64746,4 up to today.''
Geordi opened the file containig those stardates.
,,Here they are!'' he said.
,,Captain's log stardate 64746,4, the Odin is about to enter the unexplored system Kal'da. The Kal'da system is composed of three M class planets, two class D planets, one class L planet and one class T- a gas giant. The first planet we are to scan and investigate is the class M planet called Kalos-3. The away team is looking forward to exploring the planet.''
,,We weren't able to find out much from this one. Here's the next.'' Geordi said.
,,Captains log stardate 64747,5, due to ion storms the away team can't beam down to the surface. We will need to take a shuttle. Our sensors have detected vegetation and animal life on Kalos-3. Because of the high density of the ion storm our chief engineer is instaling backup shield just in case. It will be done in a few hours.''
,,Next one.'' Geordi said.
,,Captains log stardate 64747, 8, the shuttle is ready. And so is the away team. The away team is composed of science officer Sorik, luitenant Bolla, chief medical officer Martin Willer and me.''
,,You were on the away team?'' Data asked Sorik.
,,Yes i was.'' he answered.
,,Why didn't you tell us this before?'' Troi asked.
,,I felt it was unnecessary.''
,,Hmmm... Alright, here's the next one.'' Geordi said.
,,Captains log stardate 64748, 1. Ground report. Kalos-3 is beautiful! It's got edible plants, animal life, vegetation and fresh air. Starfleet might build a outpost here. Our tricoders have even detected trace amounts dilithium. One hour maybe more and were done with our report.''
,,Next one.''
,,Captain's log 64748, 3, we're back on the Odin. Everything has gone fine on the away mission and we got the information we needed. The ion storm is clearing up. Now we can scan the surface for more information about the biological life.''
,,Next.''
,,Captain's log stardate 64749, 2, we have a problem with the ships ventilation system. It appears that organic matter is blocking it. The ventilation system isn't a vital part of the ship. If it's offline we will need to use 40 percent more power. We need all the ships power to continue exploring the system. We will try to destroy the organic matter by usin...''
,,The log ends here.'' Geordi said.
,,Geordi come down to engineering. Some king of organic matter is blocking the ventilation system.''
Geordi paused for a second. He said.
,,Alright! Captain i want you to evacuate the ship!''
,,Why?'' Picard asked.
,,We might end up like the USS Odin!.
End of part 2.

Edited by Commander Lazar, 13 July 2011 - 06:56 AM.

#7 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

Why is nobody reading?

#8 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:22 AM

Part 3:
The Enterprise from space was quite a sight. Every single life pod and shuttle making it's way toward the nearest Starbase. There were 3653 people on the Enterprise-F. Only five are left: Picard, Worf, Tuvok, Riker, Sorik and Data. They approached the shuttle bay. When Data tried to enter the bay he hit the door. Because of his new neural net he felt pain. He grabbed his nose, and started yelling.
,,Holly cra... Ouch!!'' he was jumping all around the hall.
Tuvok took a tricoder and scanned the door.
,,The door is blocked by the organic matter. The matter appears to be some kind of...'' he looked at the tricoder and pressed a few more buttons.
,,Some kind of eggs.''
,,The things that hatched from those eggs are the thing that destroyed the Odin!'' Sorik said with a little emotion in his voice. It was fear. But he is a half human.
,,It appears so mister Sorik!'' almost like a Vulcan said Picard.
,,Captain, my scans indicate seven life-forms behind that door!'' Tuvok said.
The shuttle bay door suddenly collapsed!
,,Let's get the hell out the here!!!'' Data yelled. He was running down the hall waving his arms.
,,I agree!'' Tuvok said calm like the seven monsters just didn't break through the door.
They were small, maybe less than a meter. Their head was small, even too small for their creepy looking body. They had two big claws sticking out of their ,,arms''. Drool falling from their mouths as they chased the rest of the crew. Picard stopped and whispered to himself:
,,Lets see if they like phasers.''
He took out a small phaser rifle and shot a few of the aliens. But they just kept on coming. He shot the side of the hall next to the aliens leaving the hall exposed to the vacuum of space. A lot of aliens were sucked out. Then a blue force field blocked the aliens from the crew. This all happened in a few moments.
,,Nice job captain!'' Will said. ,,Let's go! We gotta reach the bridge!''
They were on the bridge. The captain asked Data:
,,Why did the aliens hatch in shuttle bay 3?''
,,Maybe it's because of the problem with the environmental controls. The temperature in shuttle bay 3 is 37 degrees celsius unlike the normal temperature which is 28 degrees.''
,,So the aliens like it when it's hot?'' Will asked.
,,It appears so.''
,,After i fell unconscious i heard the computer say something about the life support system.'' Sorik whispered.
,,The Odin's life support system was at 25 percent when we arrived. If we could get to main engineering and lower the life support system that might kill the aliens!'' said Data.
,,The turbolifts are down so we will need to use the jefferies tubes to get to engineering. But the tubes are swarming with the aliens.''
,,Maybe we could get in our space suits and get to engineering?'' Tuvok proposed.
,,Hmmmm... That's a good idea! Everyone take a tachyon pulse gun and a phaser rifle!'' the captain said.
,,Let's rock!'' said Data sounding a little like the man he once knew: Zephram Cochrane.
,,I agree!'' said Will.
They got inside a airlock where they found four suits.
,,Someone needs to stay on the bridge.'' Picard said.
,,I'll do it captain!'' Sorik said.
,,Alright. Take this phaser rifle!'' he threw him a rifle.
,,Take care!''
,,Aye sir!''
Picard ,Will, Tuvok, Worf and Data had seven hundred meters to walk. At least the sight beautiful.
,,Ghay'cha! These hu'tegh suits give me a La'kah!''
,,A rash?'' Will smiled.
,,Yes.'' he sighed.
Every few meters Worf screamed ,,Ghay'cha'' or ,,QI'yaH''.
,,Just a little more. Hold on mister Worf!'' Data said looking at his tricoder.
,,Finally... So where's the airlock?''
,,Mister Worf you're standing on it.''
,,Oh, sorry!''
Data approached the airlock and by pressing a button he opened a panel. He pressed a few buttons and the airlock opened.
,,After you sir.'' he said to Worf.
,,Thanks you!''
They entered the airlock. Worf started taking of the suit.
,,No mister Worf! There's a hull breach in this section!''
,,Ghay'cha!!!'' the klingon screamed. He punched the wall and made a small hole in it.
,,Calm down mister Worf! It's a brand new Enterprise! Don't ruin it!'' Will said.
Worf looked at him with his ,,I'm gonna kill you'' look.
,,Sorry.'' Will smiled.
They exited the airlock to find the hall dark lit only by the blinking red light. And a blue force field.
,,Mister sorik can you disengage the force field on deck 43 section 37?''
,,Of course captain!''
,,You can take of the suit now Worf!'' Data said.
Worf toke the suit of as fast as he could.
,,Finally!'' he said.
,,Captain, over there!'' Tuvok said pointing at the part of the hall that was blocked by a force field. In it a large group of aliens now running toward the crew. They took out their phaser rifles and fired. But the creatures kept coming and coming. At one point there were more than 30 aliens in the hall.
,,Everyone move! I'm gonna set this phaser on overload!'' Picard screamed. He threw the phaser. It exploded destroying everything on it's path. There was a huge hole exposing the hall to space.
,,Sorik, activate the force field!''
,,Aye!''
The force fields activated.
,,We'll need to find another way to main engineering.'' Tuvok said.
,,I'm reading one jeffries tube with a hull breach that leads to engineering. The aliens aren't in that one. Sorry Worf but you'll need the suit to crawl through 100 meters of space.'' Data said.
,,Ghuy!'' Worf screamed. He put the suit back on.
The crew got to engineering.
,,Captain I'm reading 354 alien life forms in here.'' Data said.
,,The life support system panel is on the other side of engineering.''
,,Damn! Data you lower the life support systems Will, Tuvok Worf and I will cover you.''
,,Must I?''
,,I'll...''
,,Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay I'll do it!''
,,On the count of three... One, two, three!''
Everyone ran out of the tubes to find a empty engineering.
,,Where are they?'' Worf said.
,,Right above us!'' Will said looking at the ceiling. Hundreds of creatures started falling down on the crew.
,,Faster Data!''
,,Okay, okay!'' said Data while trying to grab the monster that fell on him. He approached the console.
,,Life support system at 25 percent.''
The creatures turned into dust.
,,We did it!''

#9 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,909 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

Ah, I have a story where the aliens are, in part, defeated with cold. I think it's an interesting idea, that a weapon is something as unexpected as that.

Anyway, my old tale is here:
http://www.trekunite...?showtopic=3195

I'll probably rewrite it at some point as I don't like how it was paced. It's from a few years ago and I think I've gotten a bit better.

PS Nice story! And I know English is not your first language, which makes it even more impressive.
Honk if you love silence.

Ordinary Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Posted Image

#10 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

Ah, I have a story where the aliens are, in part, defeated with cold. I think it's an interesting idea, that a weapon is something as unexpected as that.

Anyway, my old tale is here:
http://www.trekunite...?showtopic=3195

I'll probably rewrite it at some point as I don't like how it was paced. It's from a few years ago and I think I've gotten a bit better.

PS Nice story! And I know English is not your first language, which makes it even more impressive.

Thanks Jespah! Glad to know someones reading.

#11 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:33 AM

Commander Lazar-this wonderful story,me very like.Please say:continue will be in future or this end fan fiction?

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#12 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:19 AM

Commander Lazar-this wonderful story,me very like.Please say:continue will be in future or this end fan fiction?

I won't be continuing this story but there will be more stories about the Enterprise-F. My next Fan Fiction story will be about the Voyager crew.

#13 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

Resized for the newsletter.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image