Intolerance by J. R. Gershen-Siegel

5 replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

Coming soon... coming soon... ok! Its here!

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

It has been a long road to get here but it gives me great pleasure to present to you Janet R. Gershen-Siegel's latest fan fiction novel! Jespah, to us here on the TrekUnited forums, is thoroughly enjoying her renewed burst of interest in writing fan fiction – and we get the rewards! Following closely on the heels of her last Enterprise novel, this one is for the Reed 'shippers!

Posted Image

There are women coming to the Enterprise! Travis Mayweather proposes a friendly
competition with his friends – whoever gets the girl first wins. But then the winner
gets more than he bargained for, and learns just how much he can take.

How much can you tolerate?

Written and released on this forum over December last year, Intolerance has been given the Deluxe TrekUnited Publishing package to make it available for free download in your choice of three formats!

Posted Image You can browse the book on Issuu and download it as a pdf file to read at your leasure on your home computer.

Posted Image You can download it from Richard Merk's Star Trek Fanfiction eBook Archive to read on your Amazon Kindle as a Mobi eBook file

Posted Image You can download it from Richard Merk's Star Trek Fanfiction eBook Archive as an ePub eBook file which is compatable with most other eBook readers including the iPod Touch & iPad

Stay tuned friends for more releases from TrekUnited Publishing this week!

Kirok of L'Stok

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

Deluxe! Oh my. :)

I loved writing it. And it's an odd one to describe. Well, there's, ahem, bedroom activities. There's fashion. There are Shakespearean sonnets. There's medical stuff, etc.

Okay, I better run before I give away my own spoilers!

Thank you again for a yeoman's job! I love how it turned out! :)

Honk if you love silence.

Ordinary Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Posted Image

#4 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

Here you go. Had a night off and wanted to do a novel front-page / cover for your latest story.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

Here you go. Had a night off and wanted to do a novel front-page / cover for your latest story.

Posted Image

Thank you! :)
Honk if you love silence.

Ordinary Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Posted Image

#6 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

Posted Image