Photo

"Alien".

2 replies to this topic

#1 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:13 AM

This story about crew ship "Nostronomo".Crew was kill strange alien species,call xenomorph.This danger creature if come on Earth-can infect people on all planet.Lieutenant Riply must stop xenomorph for safe small survive...
This saga was created in 1979 year. Saga included four parts with action,horror,drama.DVD release included all four movies,bonus and special features,subtitles and audio track on English,Espanol,Deutch language.
If speak about this movie-me very like 3 part.Interesting,dinamic action/drama. I do not will be say about story,because you will be do not interesting watch this movie.

Edited by Martok, 27 May 2011 - 11:16 AM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

I watched 1,2 and 4. A half hour ago i started watching 3. I like the second part because there is more action and more xenomorphs. I love the battle on the end when Riply in a eksoskeleton fights aginst the big Alien.

#3 Chains

Chains

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:38 AM

To fully enjoy Alien 3 you would have to watch the Extended cut of the film. So much was cut off in the theatrical release.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users