Season 4 episodes 1 and 2

5 replies to this topic

#1 ajac09

ajac09

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

so I am re-watching deep space 9 from the beginging and as the klingons are blasting the station Sisko is told thier are several dozen klingon ships.. scary.. then near the end of the fight federation reinforcements appear.. 6 WHOLE starships!! WOW!! WTF lol 6 ships scared the klingons!??!?! Just seems like in early ds9 the federation didnt seem to send them much help a starship here and thier.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:36 AM

WTF lol 6 ships scared the klingons!??!?!

[Shakes head sadly] Now when *I* was a lad...

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 Trek Realist

Trek Realist

Amicus Hostis

• Members
  • 7,706 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

While the Klingons, and Klingon warships, are generally considered to be formidable they have always been equated to the old Soviet MiGs ... essentially, with a big enough engine even a brick will fly.

Federation technology has almost always provided an edge over that of the Klingons. The Klingons generally only had ferocity and numbers backing them up.
Atheism is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with reality.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes

My Blog

#4 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:08 AM

My favorite episode "Way of the warrior". If i do not mistake-this episode one and two from four season "DS9".
This episode me very like,because this epic battle federation vs klingon empire. Worf in this episode is very good.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#5 josephcush39

josephcush39

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

so I am re-watching deep space 9 from the beginging and as the klingons are blasting the station Sisko is told thier are several dozen klingon ships.. scary.. then near the end of the fight federation reinforcements appear.. 6 WHOLE starships!! WOW!! WTF lol 6 ships scared the klingons!??!?! Just seems like in early ds9 the federation didnt seem to send them much help a starship here and thier.

nice one

To buy silver or gold bars for sale & static caravan insurance now

#6 Greystone

Greystone

Master Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:34 PM

While the Klingons, and Klingon warships, are generally considered to be formidable they have always been equated to the old Soviet MiGs ... essentially, with a big enough engine even a brick will fly.

Federation technology has almost always provided an edge over that of the Klingons. The Klingons generally only had ferocity and numbers backing them up.

But even so, I agree with the earlier post 6 was a ridiculous number. Klingon ships may not benefit from the same level of shielding tech but they are heavily armed. 6 Starships would be no match for a fleet.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users