• This topic is locked This topic is locked
999 replies to this topic

#21 Disconnected Drone

Disconnected Drone

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

Finished Korean midterms. "Passed with zooming colors", my teacher said. Which is awesome, I did't study at all.

Hoorah for taking a class that is 4 levels below me. :rolleyes:

Guys I really want to seeeeeeeeeeeeew, but I don't want to start a project because I won't be able to finish it! :wallbash:
Unless life gives you water and sugar as well, your lemonade is going to suck.

Love Should Not Divide

#22 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:05 AM

Morning its Monday again. Another fun day in the rat race.

I'll have one of those Klingon Coffee. that should kick me into overdrive (or kill me):P

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#23 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

Another day to do battle with the Commonwealth (on Wednesday; they won't take my call today, those Targs). Could use some backup, but the semi-good news is that yelling is probably decent cardio exercise.

Ah, Buddy.

Honk if you love silence.

Published author, Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Untrustworthy-medium.jpg    banner-ezri.jpg

#24 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sits at bar*
Posted Image

http://sailortrekkie92.deviantart.com/
Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#25 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

As I am too. Nasty cold - and no AC in the house. Called this company that I bought the thing from and the warranty is 6 months expired. I paid the $75 for the house call - and then they told me it was just the breaker, which they charged me $175. for and then a small discount. So $200 later - they told me it's the entire unit. Cost? 10 grand. I'm like - uh, no way. Called a good AC friend and he freaked about the cost of the breaker and will be over after work today. Says - do NOT use this company. Wish I knew that before I threw away $200.

It's 87 inside the house!!!! We should be on Vulcan - I'd be used to it by now.

Have a photo shoot - graduation pics Thursday. Have a photo shoot - wedding engagement pics on the 23rd. Money comes.... money goes.

Still gots this nasty cold! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chooooooooooooooooooooo sniff sniff cough cough.

I luv my nyquil. .....

Hi everyone - bye for now. *leans over and pats Saj on the head* Good targ!
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#26 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:57 PM

*Trekkin' throws open the door to the joint and strides in covered in dirt and blood.*

It is a good day to die!!

I have been in battle for days. *pulls gloves from her hands methodically, one finger at a time and throws them at YER who is cowering behind the bar.*

Ha ha haha ha ha HA HA!!! YER...give me a glass of blood wine. I'm ready to celebrate my victory!

*Trekkin' walks through the bar snarling and hissing at the boys in the room.*

None of these, "MEN" are of any interest to me. Give me more blood wine and I'll spend my time beating them at Klin Zha.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#27 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

So the cops showed up today. As it turns out, they were looking for one of my neighbours. Took a few minutes and brief search of my apartment to convince them that said neighour was not here. They got all polite and smiley once they figured out I wasn't harboring a fugitive, but it was a bit tense time up until then. I spent the time doing my best impersonation of a deer in the headlights and cooperating with everything they said. They could have told me to strip naked and dance the Macharena (Makerana? How can I have grown up in the 90s and not know how to spell that?), and I'd have done it without hesitation.

Did I ever mention that cops make me really, really nervous?

Anyway, it all worked out fine in the end.

#28 Disconnected Drone

Disconnected Drone

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

So the cops showed up today. As it turns out, they were looking for one of my neighbours. Took a few minutes and brief search of my apartment to convince them that said neighour was not here. They got all polite and smiley once they figured out I wasn't harboring a fugitive, but it was a bit tense time up until then. I spent the time doing my best impersonation of a deer in the headlights and cooperating with everything they said. They could have told me to strip naked and dance the Macharena (Makerana? How can I have grown up in the 90s and not know how to spell that?), and I'd have done it without hesitation.Did I ever mention that cops make me really, really nervous?Anyway, it all worked out fine in the end.

So what did your neighbor do, anyway? :busted_cop:

Any person who deals in the legal system makes me nervous. But the worst people are investigators (especially the male ones)! Those guys are just straight up daunting and terrifying. Not to mention insensitive.

Love Should Not Divide

#29 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

So what did your neighbor do, anyway? :busted_cop:

I don't know. Can't have been anything too serious, cause I can hear her upstairs doing the usual nocturnal three ring circus. Or maybe it was a different neighbour. There's a lot of people sharing that apartment.

The landlord said something about some crackheads trying to give her some trouble, so maybe that was it.

Such a lovely area I live in, eh?

#30 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:32 AM

OK! Who's up for a small game of chance? You could try the new Klingon Monopoly?

Posted Image

From Star Trek.com...

OK, so Monopoly is your favorite board game and the Klingons are your favorite Star Trek alien. Well, what if we told you that someone’s gone and merged the two to create Monopoly: Klingon Collector’s Edition? Yes, it’s as cool as it sounds. Monopoly: Klingon Collector’s Edition – which will be available later this year from USAopoly – features a bi-lingual game board, with six collectible tokens, and 22 planets and territories ready to be conquered by the Klingons. And pretty much everything has been given a Klingon spin: Boardwalk is Kronos, Park Place is Khitomer, Green properties are Boreth, Ty’Gokor and Krios Prime, and so on. Community Chest is now Combat, Chance is now Honor and if you land on what used to be Luxury Tax, you lose a battle to Starfleet. Oh, and houses are renamed Outposts, while hotels are now Capitals. Game play, of course, will resemble that of the traditional Monopoly, and there will also be a 60-minute speed-play option.

Checkout the full article HERE

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#31 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

That is just epic :D
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#32 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:28 AM

Definitely a must own product! :thumbup:
Roll out a barrel of Bloodwine, we need to celebrate Python Day.:cheers:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#33 Disconnected Drone

Disconnected Drone

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

I don't know. Can't have been anything too serious, cause I can hear her upstairs doing the usual nocturnal three ring circus. Or maybe it was a different neighbour. There's a lot of people sharing that apartment.The landlord said something about some crackheads trying to give her some trouble, so maybe that was it.Such a lovely area I live in, eh?

Yeah, maybe. Sounds like an interesting area you live in, indeed! :rolleyes:

My day has just sucked. I woke up feeling sick, dragged myself to Korean class, dragged myself to some stupid party, and got home only to find out my parents have threatened me if they find out I'm using my computer in my room.

phlox.

Love Should Not Divide

#34 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:16 AM

So the cops showed up today. As it turns out, they were looking for one of my neighbours. Took a few minutes and brief search of my apartment to convince them that said neighour was not here. They got all polite and smiley once they figured out I wasn't harboring a fugitive, but it was a bit tense time up until then. I spent the time doing my best impersonation of a deer in the headlights and cooperating with everything they said. They could have told me to strip naked and dance the Macharena (Makerana? How can I have grown up in the 90s and not know how to spell that?), and I'd have done it without hesitation.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bjOePNFRFRU

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#35 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

Yeah, maybe. Sounds like an interesting area you live in, indeed! :rolleyes:

"Interesting" is one way to put it. More common descriptions include "mental hospital without a roof" and "Toronto's armpit."

We're still better than Jane and Finch, though. That's known as Toronto's... "sphincter."

#36 jespah

jespah

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

Golly.

Macarena and cops. Woof.

A simpler time.

Honk if you love silence.

Published author, Trek Citizen and not much bigger than a bread box

Untrustworthy-medium.jpg    banner-ezri.jpg

#37 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

Cops USED TO make me nervous - but I have nothing to hide and they're just doing their job. A pretty thankless and dangerous job as well. I always have a smile and a wave at a cop - hope I make their day more pleasant considering what and who they have to put up with.

OK! Who's up for a small game of chance? You could try the new Klingon Monopoly?

Posted Image

this is just epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P65vouRrEC8

I love this song!

*sigh*

It was 87 INSIDE the house last night....
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#38 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Cops USED TO make me nervous - but I have nothing to hide and they're just doing their job. A pretty thankless and dangerous job as well. I always have a smile and a wave at a cop - hope I make their day more pleasant considering what and who they have to put up with.

True. I never made the claim that my fear of police is in any way rational.

#39 TeaKirk

TeaKirk

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! *Chekov plushie waves*
Posted Image

http://sailortrekkie92.deviantart.com/
Lightspeedpurple's art
Guest Password-Pikachu(It's not my real login password, it's for guest use only)

#40 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

"I don't hate cops, I just prefer it when they're not around."

Name that movie quote....

We beat the team that squashed us last weekend...Yay!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users