• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Trek Realist

Trek Realist

Amicus Hostis

• Members
  • 7,706 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

William Campbell was one of the few truly iconic actors to have graced the Star Trek franchise with his singular talent. Best know for his roles as Trelane (The Squire of Gothos) and, of course, his recurring role as Koloth in both TOS and DS9. It is reported that he died peacefully at the Motion Picture & Television Country Home and Hospital in Woodland Hills, Calif. following a long illness. With over 80 film and television credits to remember him by, Campbell was always recognizable in whatever role he played. A bit of trivia, he was the very first actor to sing with Elvis Presley in any of Elvis' films (Love Me Tender).

Anyway, I believe it is only appropriate to salute this wonderful man who brought that extra something special, in regards to talent and charisma, to the Star Trek we all know and love

Rest Well William
Atheism is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with reality.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes

My Blog

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Mrs Treklady

Mrs Treklady

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

knew about this last friday dint know where to post it , yes it sad he passed away good bye trelane aka william campbell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users