Help me remember and find this episode!

5 replies to this topic

#1 John Fante

John Fante

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:36 AM

Ok I recall an episode in either Season 1 or Season 2 of Next Gen (I'm more inclined to say it's somewhere in Season 1) where Picard is in Engineering on the 2nd level right by the warp core, and someone - probably the villain - smacks him and causes Picard to do the most pathetic fall down ever; He spins around and slams against the wall and falls down and it just looks awful. It was hilarious. Can anyone help me recall which episode this is? I'm in the mood for a good laugh.

I thought about this because I just finished watching the part in Season 5, Episode 15, "Power Play" at 12 minutes and 12 seconds where Troy barely smacks Picard on his back and he falls down, just as badly. The classic smack into the wall and fall down. Good stuff. :P

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Mrs Treklady

Mrs Treklady

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:15 AM

look at the episold second season the schizold man maybe thats the episold your looking for, as i recall picard finds laforge unconsous on the second level of engineering & data/ ira graves knocks picard out, then all the memory of ira graves is put into the enterprise computer.

think i found what your looking for here go to 5min24 seconds of this video

http://youtu.be/1iztT83cIng

Edited by Mrs Treklady, 30 April 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#3 John Fante

John Fante

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:35 PM

BAHAHAHA YES! oh thank you so much! that link didn't work anymore but i have the seasons and i looked all through that episode and it's right there in the last 10 minutes or so. hahaha so funny the way he falls down. it's the worst :P thank you so much!

#4 John Fante

John Fante

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

hey maybe you can help me out again! another hilarious moment is when La Forge is trying to get everyone out of the room (probably engineering) and he's saying, "come on let's go move it! go! go! go!" or something along those lines and as the door is closing downards, La Forge does this really unnecessary diving roll underneath the door when he clearly has plenty of time to get underneath it :P

remember which one that is?

#5 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,446 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:18 AM

Is this the one you are looking for? I couldn't find the whole scene.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=d0wbfuBgbTE

I think it is from Generations.

Edited by Elf, 01 May 2011 - 04:20 AM.

"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#6 Commander Brock

Commander Brock

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

Actually, that is from "Best of both worlds" part 2. They actually replicated that scene in Generations. So this happens in both Generations and that episode. Click on this for some laughs.......http://epicgeordi.ytmnd.com/

Edited by Commander Brock, 18 October 2011 - 03:09 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users