Star Trek Dragon

4 replies to this topic

#1 Shawn O'Neal

Shawn O'Neal

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:19 AM

Greetings and welcome to all this is to announce the starting of preproduction (i.e. anll the grunt work rasieing money building sets and getting scripts set) for the new web series Star Trek Dragon. I'm working on the writers bible now and should have it ready in a month or two. The only thing that is for sure is that it will be one hour shows, I'll be posting here to keep you up to date and answer any questions if I can. As for now back to the grind for me.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

Keep us informed. Once you have a first script, I'll list you as a film in the works at Star Trek Reviewed.
Posted Image

#3 Shawn O'Neal

Shawn O'Neal

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

Will do and thanks.

#4 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

Will do and thanks.

Good luck and have fun doing it!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#5 Shawn O'Neal

Shawn O'Neal

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:59 AM

Ok I must admit that is fun fleshing out my characters I have hit a minor wall with the name of one. So I come to you all for some help I'm lousy when it comes to names so here's what I need. First a name for a Daledian female that is posing as a Trilland is the ships counselor, and a good last name for our Andorian Chief engeneer also female her first name is Tara if it helps. Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated and thank you all in advance.

Shawn

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users