5 replies to this topic

#1 Wuddie

Wuddie

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:03 AM

Hi Hopefully some one here can help me.

I was given 2 TNG "the episodes" plates Unboxed and without the certificate.

I have managed to identify the first plate by the print on the back it says that the plate is titled "The Best of both worlds by Keith Birdsong" and after searcing the internet for this plate i can find an image of the plate i have. This is all good.

My Problem comes when trying to identify the 2nd plate!!!

On the back of the plate the title is "Encounter at Farpoint by Keith Birdsong" when i search for this plate i get a plate with a different image to the one i have. I have attached a link here http://www.flickr.co...57626064042531/ so you can best see what i am talking about.

Can anyone help identify the plate...Why would it have the wrong Title?...What kind of value would this plate have?

Thanks

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Wuddie

Wuddie

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:58 PM

Bump

Does anyone have an idea?

#3 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:32 AM

Bizarre - the epsode listed on the back of the plate is NOT the episode that is represented on the front of your plate (which appear to be from the epsiodes "Unification P I & II"). TBH I would have someone look at them to assure that they are not 1) fake and 2) that you may not actually have a legitimate mis print - which I'm not sure may affect the value...

#4 Wuddie

Wuddie

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

thanks for the reply.

#5 Dazzlesta

Dazzlesta

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:03 AM

thanks for the reply.

That plate is from the STNG episodes collection and it is known as 'Unification'

As for its value? well collectors are always looking for 'one offs' and odditys and I would imagine that this would have a higher market value because of this.

Hope this helps

#6 dkhouse7

dkhouse7

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

The name of the episode is Unification.

Hi Hopefully some one here can help me.

I was given 2 TNG "the episodes" plates Unboxed and without the certificate.

I have managed to identify the first plate by the print on the back it says that the plate is titled "The Best of both worlds by Keith Birdsong" and after searcing the internet for this plate i can find an image of the plate i have. This is all good.

My Problem comes when trying to identify the 2nd plate!!!

On the back of the plate the title is "Encounter at Farpoint by Keith Birdsong" when i search for this plate i get a plate with a different image to the one i have. I have attached a link here http://www.flickr.co...57626064042531/ so you can best see what i am talking about.

Can anyone help identify the plate...Why would it have the wrong Title?...What kind of value would this plate have?

Thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users