Amarillo Design Bureau publications

No replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

Let's send a little love the way of the licensed publishers, eh? How about the Amarillo Design Bureau (ADB)?

Wait a minute, they're a gaming company aren't they? Yes they are, producing just about everything under the gaming sun for their own, slightly non-canon but permanently-licensed, Star Trek universe...

The purpose of this thread is to talk about their publications and I'm going to kick off with Captain's Log, their long-running, bi-annual, hundred-plus page magazine put out by to support *all* their gaming lines. I can't rationalise fronting-up the cover price for it because I don't play the games, but I really admire their work!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Have a look at the table of contents for their latest issue HERE. It covers fiction (3-4 short stories), news and expansion maerial on all their gaming lines, news of past and future events as well as feedback from fans. As gaming material it seems good value whilst being entertaining with fiction and graphics - a good recipe for success in a publication.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users