TWERPcast Announcements Year 4

No replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:20 AM

Time Well Electronic Recording Productions For this episode, we take a look back at the past 4+ years of TWERPcasting, reflecting on what got us started and what's motivating us to continue. We discuss the things we'd like to see change and announce our new format for the future. If you haven't followed TWERPcast before, this will be a great jumping-on point ...for new listeners. So join us for TWERPcast: Behind the Scenes at http://twerpcast.twerponline.net/

Just finished re-listening to Hengaar MD to catch up with their latest episode so I'll be able to listen to this on the way to work tomorrow. I'll admit that I don't listen to all the Twerpcasts but the ones I don't are either States-orientated, like when you talk about the seasonal TV lineups, or they are spoilers for things that haven't been aired over here in Aussie. Neither of those are reasons to change your programming.

Guys, some of your past twerpcasts are standard reference material! We've recently had a Bond marathon which my son is catching up on and I've told him that if he really wants to know about Bond (he's read some of Fleming's originals) he HAS to listen to your Bondcast! I'm looking forward to seeing your future direction.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users