Photo

"Dino squad"

1 reply to this topic

#1 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

Five teenagers, Rodger, Max, Caruso, Fiona and Buzz, gain the power to turn into dinosaurs by getting covered in ooze on a school field trip. With the help of their mysterious science teacher, Ms. Moynihan (who is an anthropomorphic velociraptor), they learn to use their unique abilities to protect the planet from Victor Veloci. Victor is widely known as the head of company Raptor Dyne, but is also a 65 million-year-old anthropomorphic velociraptor. His secret identity is unknown to everyone except himself and the audience. His true plan is to turn everyone into dinosaurs and increase the climate to that of the Mesozoic era with the goal of returning the world to how it was when dinosaurs ruled. However, his plans always backfired and thus the return to the age of the dinosaurs was never meant to be. Dino Squad is set in Kittery Point, Maine. Season 2 episodes began airing online on August 4, 2008 before airing on CBS on September 13, 2008.

How you this series? I watch this series in 2009 year on TV-channel. Me like. I have ficve DVD discs with 28 episodes. Interesting sci-fi series as "X-MEN" or "Fantastic four".In total series good.Can watch adult фтв kids.
Story episodes i do not will be talk,because you do not interesting watch series. Special effects-excellent for 2008 year and now in 2011 year good watch.Sound smooth,color and quality video excellent.

Edited by Martok, 25 February 2011 - 03:57 PM.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

,,Fell into some gooey stuff and became a dinosaur''. Funny theme song.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users